Spokane Meet!

DJ Dank

Off the top of my head, I know of 2 other Spokanites on this message board, Oliver and Casey T.

I'm thinking we should all get together and meet up on of these days, maybe at the ORV park up by 7-mile. What do you guys think? Don't make me bribe you guys with NPORA stickers. :P

Edited by DJ Dank

Calmini Stuff was ordered on Friday, should be here this week.

I do need to sight in new .270 scope and would be up for some light wheeling in the 95.

Following week end is opening weekend for deer here and my friend Adam is scouting elk this week in ID, so im not sure if it will be Deer or Elk :confused: it may actually be possible to do both :X

Edited by Casey.T

Another Spokane peep here. Running a green '95 SE...not much in the way of mods at the moment. Planning a few though! Prolly won't do a lift...but am planning new exhaust w/ headers, ignition system uprade, new shocks, cosmetics, etc. See you around town!

Edited by Revco

The 29th would probably work good for me. I may be attending a halloween party that night so I don't know how much good I'd be on the morning after. I'll know for sure as it gets closer. I have a buddy here at school who's got a '01 Dakota so he might be in too. That is unless this is a "Pathfinder only" event. :blink:

Yay! Seems like everytime I wait for the UPS guy for a package, the guy always shows up at like 5-6pm.

I have NEVER gotten a package from UPS other than the late Afternoon...

FED ex is a different story.

You guys have CB's right>?

Nope, no CB here either. :( But if you know a place where they have 'em cheap I'd snag one.

If the 29th doesn't work then I should be open for that first weekend in November, I just need to make sure.

FRS radios might work well...and many people have 2. I know I've got a pair.

If the weather's decent...I could bring my camera (gotta nice setup) and get some good shots of you all monkeyin' around. We could then post 'em up here for all to view.

Yeah I've got some FRS's too. Ebay is the best place to get it cheap. I got mine for $15...used but works like a champ!!! Uniden 510xl...but the 520xl is what I want to upgrade to since it has PA output.

EDIT: Ok. Lets do Oct 29th at 10am!!!

Edited by DJ Dank

FRS YES! I've got Moto talkabouts but not the ones with privacy codes. Where is this place?

Sorry guys, my computer fried on me the other night. Read my post in the Off Topic section. Anyways, I went yesterday to scout out the ORV park with my friend who was an '03 Supercharged X. We had a great time. Nice trails and there was a nice mud pit that we messed around in.

Oliver, scroll up and you'll see the link to the place. Its up 7-mile road in Riverside State park.

Ok, well so I'm still set on the Sat, 10/29.

Chime in and tell me if you're going to make it.

After going there last weekend with my friend and his S/C X, I've been itching to get back there. Lots of terrain to explore there!

I do not know what I will be doing.

I am hoping that I will be able to diagnose the 92 tomorrow afternoon, then plan/schedule the fixing.

I am usually good during the week for Coffee/Beer/Food. Granted some good old fasioned wheeling is lots of fun -bounce-