Wing doors for a Pathy

Precise1

LMAO at the legos for $222... I'll take the rockcrawlers 8x15" in black for $50 please... ;)

Sorry, my bad, I didn't test the link... :o

Lets try this.

http://www.nissanpartspro.com/cgi-bin/part...odel=PATHFINDER

Ok, that seems to work, but you can't get a picture... :angry:

B

LMAO at the legos for $222... I'll take the rockcrawlers 8x15" in black for $50 please... ;)

Sorry, my bad, I didn't test the link... :o

Lets try this.

http://www.nissanpartspro.com/cgi-bin/part...odel=PATHFINDER

Ok, that seems to work, but you can't get a picture... :angry:

B

WING DOOR

Complete hardware kit including hinges, bolts and screws to convert existing regular doors to wing doors. Will allow you to open your doors both vertically and horizontally. Unique patented design for easy installation.

1988 NISSAN PATHFINDER

Our Price: $1435.50

Retail Price: $2416.67

Cut and paste :D

um yeah...somehow SUV and lambo doors dont quite line up in my world...esp not our pathys

and speaking of odd wheel accessories...have yall seen the new hub caps that have a little extra plastic around the edges to make it look like you have larger rims and lo pro's? it clips on just like a reg hub cap...but instead of ending where the metal rim does..it extends out another 1-2"...covering up part of your tire..making you look like you got 24's foo!

I see tons of people around here with their POS cars with the 14" or 15" spinner hubcaps... thats priceless!

same around here. the $$ they had to buy a proper (not that ANY spinner is "proper") set of real spinner went up their noses around here so they went to wal-mart n bought the hub cap spinners..... funniest chit I've ever seen! :lol:

all we need now is a flux capacitor

check out what else the bidder bought.

ironically enough, in the land where 1/3 is mexican (texas) i see very few meximobile nissans, mostly chevys, dodges and fords. your occasional toyota, but the nissan variety is quiet rare, almost like truffles.

check out what else the bidder bought.

ironically enough, in the land where 1/3 is mexican (texas) i see very few meximobile nissans, mostly chevys, dodges and fords. your occasional toyota, but the nissan variety is quiet rare, almost like truffles.

How would you see what else the bidder has purchased?

Well here in California where the latino population is nearing 50% (in some places like watsonville latinos are now the majority) I'v noticed that they drive whatever they can afford, ford gmc hyundai honda nissan import domestic they'r just like anyone else. The majority of stupid modded vehicles I see actually belong to white folks (like boxy honda civic hatchbacks rollin on 18's :laugh: ). Most of the time the latinos are driving better modded cars than the white guys around here. Well except for lifted trucks that's still staunchly white dudes (and a few white chicks).

i went to cali last summer, and the LA freeway sucks. like a damn washboard. other than that i thought it was great, makes me wanna move out there with a relative in west covina. but then i look at the gas prices and then my wallet. ill just stay a little longer and marinate in the houston heat.

Yeah, I was looking at going to school there for a little while, but then realized how expensive it is to live there. Besides, if I go out of state for college my parents won't let me keep the Pathfinder. That's a tough decision... I think I'll stick around a couple more years.

Lived in Cali, now I visit and I don't know if I could move back. Although Seattle/Puget Sound area is rated the most over priced area in the US. Its not nearly as expensive as the Bay Area, but there also are not nearly the decent paying jobs to support it at all.

But back to the point, Lambo doors on the Pathy? I'd have to tie on a piece of rope to pull the doors back down after the lift. I bet they'd love that at Home Depot. I'll stick to flipping off the guys in the H2's.

How would you see what else the bidder has purchased?

Click on the bidder's name to get his profile, then look at his feedback, which has links to his most recent transactions. He has a penchant for time-travel devices. He must have missed Napoleon Dynamite.