Discounted parts."update" NO LONGER AVAILABLE

TrailChaser

I'm now extending my e-discount to members of this forum for easy to ship stuff.

Here's an example of the price difference on stuff. $29.99+tax for the rear hatch lifts. $12.??+tax my price...

That's not a set discount, just depends on what the markup is. $1.87 for any of the 3 belts for our pathfinders... That's the cheaper brand of course. I'll have to charge shipping and that alone with offset the discount on small ticket items. But for something like the lift arms I'd bet you could save a few bucks. Plus I'm looking for a new welding job so act fast.

SORRY, THE OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE... I quit today for a welding job making almost twice the $$$ per hour.

Edited by TrailChaser

Discounts? Always interested!

What kind of parts? I see in another posting that you were quoted some rather premium prices for ball joints, so I see this to mean it is only some parts you can get cheaper?

like cosmetic parts? how about the grille, corner lights and head light buckets for a 92 HB? i was just about to tell you about some welding positions put i just checked your profile and see that your in arkansas.

Discounts? Always interested!

What kind of parts? I see in another posting that you were quoted some rather premium prices for ball joints, so I see this to mean it is only some parts you can get cheaper?

The prices I put up were regular prices... I forgot to enter my # before printing that quote... My wife was happy about that.

like cosmetic parts? how about the grille, corner lights and head light buckets for a 92 HB? i was just about to tell you about some welding positions put i just checked your profile and see that your in arkansas.

Unfortunately, I can't get very good prices on body parts stock or aftermarket... We get all that stuff from KTJ so they jack up their price and we jack up ours 30% after that... I've looked at alot of their stuff and I could always find it cheaper at some online store.

As for the welding jobs... I'm here in Houston... I just need to get that profile updated.

sweet thanks! those would be aftermarket a arms, yes? :mellow:

When you say A arms, you are talking about the upper control arms right?

I can not get those... Besides everything I can get from Oreillys is pretty much gonna be stock equiptment. We have to order anything aftermarket, whether it's for style/looks or for performance. Ordering stuff is a major price difference. You will almost always find the part cheaper online. I've checked enough to know... Winches, racks, bumpers, lights, recovery straps, and more were all cheaper at normal prices from online stores. Including shipping.

I rechecked the Ball Joint prices... Here they are.

moog upper BJ: $27.96

moog lower BJ: $37.04

autodrive upper: $9.97

autodrive lower: $16.56