Those silly Germans !

Precise1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a street legal car ? Um, no... 200 Maybe !! Probably less... This special edition Lambo does 195... :shrug:

B

That Exelero is sweet! :cool2:

God I love Lambo's , by far my favorite cars in the world... I knew everthing there was to know about the Diablo when it was released.

And the Murcielago does 205 :bow:

photo_1_small.JPG

it's like this.. if you wanna go with class and safety and confort and real power you get one of these.. otherwise corvette is a good car...

well yeah its 19 feet long and 7 feet wide and weighs 6500 pounds

the corvette is 15 feet long (which i dont believe) and 6 feet wide and weighs 2511

this the older corvette made until 03 so

but still thats plenty of room for more airbags etc.

and i dont see it beating this, and i sure as heck havent seen a lambo in there

My Webpage

Edited by FLApathy

LOL, beat it or not, that vette isn't street legal... Back to square 1 again !

Red, I don't know too much about Lambo's, mainly that they are VERY nice, and so far out of my league I'll only ever see one on a calandar !! Since you appreciate eye candy, here is a spiffy Koenig for ya... ;)

post-25-1123083572.jpg

ok in SCCA, ALMS, ROLEX, and Grand Am racing there has to be at least 50 cars and/or engines in production for the car to be able to race in there class ie. GT1, these cars are stock execpt for...

they are made safe

and they are made aero dynamic ie. lowered and winged

anybody can go to the dealer and buy these cars* and ddo the same exact thing to them as you are about to see...

*all but the rolex

Rolex

Rolex Pic

take note that its a pontiac with a stock gto engine

SCCA

SCCA

Grand Am

Grand Am

ALMS

ALMS

this is just a little FYI -study- P...:P

eh lambo and ferraris are ok, ive never liked those that much.

although i do love me some porches and aston martians

aston_martin_vanquish_01.jpg

:bow:

i love that car. they would have won the lemans if it wasnt pentalized, the were faster and handled better than the vetts too.

carrera-gt.jpg

i wish i had one :sniff: , id have so many tickets if i had one tho. i guess its better that i didnt lol

I like those two cars as well... with so many world class cars to choose from...

Sitting in the shadow of such, the vette can't even be seen by me.

Edited by RedPath88

LOL, beat it or not, that vette isn't street legal... Back to square 1 again !

Red, I don't know too much about Lambo's, mainly that they are VERY nice, and so far out of my league I'll only ever see one on a calandar !! Since you appreciate eye candy, here is a spiffy Koenig for ya... ;)

Nice, I like it :aok:

yeah all those cars are is eye candy, just look at my links, most of them cars are dealer bought especially the grand am and scca

and to prove it...

The SCCA SPEED World Challenge GT Championship is the top ultra-high performance production car racing series in North America, with as many as 10 different manufacturers represented in any given race. Featuring the thrilling standing start, SPEED GT is the series for true automotive enthusiasts, taking the cars you drive, with some of the world’s the top road racers in a non-stop 50-minute sprint to the finish. The SPEED World Challenge is “everything you dreamed road racing should be.”

Edited by FLApathy

Nice choice of cars BigMike !!! Personally, I favor the Porsches in general but maybe thats because maybe I can own one some day... The Austin is also sweet !! Like Red said, soooo many nice ones, all in their own way. I know Lotus makes a nice model for poor people, $50k ish... A buddy of mine had a 84 carrera that was fairly modded; every time he upgraded something he would come by and toss me the keys, then later ask 'well, what do you think'. I loved his car (before he wrecked it). The rear engine took some getting used to but that thing was INSANE in the corners. DONT slow down or let off the gas, FLOOR it !! ZOOOM !!! WOOHOO !! *sigh*

FLAp, I'm wearing out my keyboard saying this. EVERY car shown here by others is street legal, not modded after the factory, has license plates... All are exquisite driving machines. Ok, you like vettes... Fine... There are other vehicles out there, and other people have different tastes. It's all good, but you stand little chance in convincing others that your view point is the 'right' one, kinda like religion...

B

i love that car. they would have won the lemans if it wasnt pentalized, the were faster and handled better than the vetts too.

umno.gif

the corvette is only to ever have gotten a better lap time than the LMP cars

tell me whos going to stop me from buying a cadillac ctsv putting a racing seat in it, lowering it and a putting a wing on it, besides money, thats the only thing done to these cars, you said your self "i watch motorcycle racing" not this kind, i watch this like no tomorrow, well until i lost cable

now you do the same to an aston martan and a porsche and they will still lose, not all the time, ive seen these cars beat before, ive seen caddys and vettes out run these high end cars, the ctsv gos 0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds, that pretty dang fast since its a sedan, you blame me for not liking imports well i do like some, the corvette is hand made by americans, at least that isnt and oversea job

You know, between this board and another, I think that I am just about to the point that I can honestly say that I no longer dislike corvettes.. I just about hate them now. :furious:

Can we stop now with trying to force feed everyone corvettes? :oops: Please :blink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look... I asked nicely!!! :aok: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and i feel the same

oh and i wasnt force feeding you, i was letting you know, since every post here was biased anyways, i have never once said i dont like imports

and im sorry if some americans beat you at your own game

oh and in america we have freedom of speech

Edited by FLApathy

WOW :rolleyes:

Ok based on your second line, I am going to "guess" that your talking to me. So...

and i feel the same

Ok not sure what about :shrug: but that's great, at least we have common ground :aok:

oh and i wasnt force feeding you, i was letting you know,
Over and over and over again
since every post here was biased anyways
On what grounds? Because people don't like the same things as others, that make their comments bias? Personally I think that only makes them different
i have never once said I  dont like imports
I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone accused you of such a thing
and im sorry if some americans beat you at your own game
Umm you do know that I am American.. right?
oh and in america we have freedom of speech
You don’t say!.... But, I never told you to stop doing anything, I simply said "please"

yes i was talking to you, and yes i was letting you know over and over again, to try and prove a point

.............................oh but what point, i can hear you saying

that americans know how to build cars

and yes there was some biased posts, i bet half of the people here didnt know how far americans have come while they day dream so expensive car

well you did say you hate corvette, thats says you did to me

oh yes i know your american, you must have voted for bush

then why dont you let me "rant" on about my dream car

and if remember your the one who wanted me to stop so why dont you also stop

and all the links i put up, you didnt have to look at them, you didnt have to read what i wrote

and i love how you say "different" as in being different, i guess im not since im the only one who likes american cars (i can hear that one coming to)

Edited by FLApathy

and me and you could go on and on and on

FLApathy...

I just about hate them now

^^Read it again please ;)

Oh and you and I cannot... because I was going to go further, but it's just not worth it :wacko:

Rant away, this apparently dumb American who knows nothing about the American car industry will just let you spill your vast knowledge, while I dream about my expensive cars and play with my foreign toy's.

OMG

oh darn it this is a family website

and i guess you pretty much just sumed up everything i just said pretty well

and me and you can go on and on and on

well i sorry if you arent mature enough to let it go (thats going to get me kicked out but hey)

and in case you still dont get it, thats what i meant, so dont say i didnt

Edited by FLApathy