• Seen better.
    • What was Nissan thinking!
    • Looks like a dog walking backwards.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for what was Nissan thinking.

Good poll by the way. Where did you get such a clever idea from?

Oh no.. you get full credit for this... I just got tired of hearing that it don't work. So I figured I'd offer a little help :D

(All in good fun :aok: )

Where's "Well, it's no R50 front end" :)

Sorry Pez... I throw myself at your feet and beg for your forgiveness many times over :bow: :bow: :bow:

If you like I can start a Poll titled "Best Looking Generation"... or you may feel free to do so :aok:

if it didn't look like it got run halfway over with by a steam roller, it wouldn't have been too bad. Looks alot better with those chrome terrano bull bars on, and the manik ones help too. but all in all, its fugly... but rugged looking.

Well, it's no R50 front end

True, thank God ! See, this poll is about Pathfinders (you know, with Frames...) not plastic coated mall cruisers, grocery getters and mail jeeps... Sorry, we'll set one up for you... ;)

B

I don't mind the look of mine up front.. but they look kind of "weak" compared to the rest of the vehicle.. like that was the only part of the entire Pathy that they forgot to feed the steroids to... sssh

True, thank God ! See, this poll is about Pathfinders (you know, with Frames...) not plastic coated mall cruisers, grocery getters and mail jeeps... Sorry, we'll set one up for you... ;)

B

Yeah, at least ours look like trucks and not lifted cars :laugh:

B

Yeah, at least ours look like trucks and not lifted cars :laugh:

Ouch! Crucial! I bet those R50 guys felt that.

I'd have to say that I love my Pathfinder's looks, inside and out. But even still, I think the Chevy Silverado front end is way more inspiring, and despite being a Chevy fan, I like the F150's front end too (I hated the last generation ones). The Hummers and Jeeps have trademark grills and headlights. But the Pathfinder doesn't have much going for it... it's simple; two headlights, a grill between them, and a normal straight bumper. The one thing I do like about it that most people probably don't would be the high rise on the front of the hood. The three slotted vents are a plus. I voted nothing special but nothing bad either.

soo... what's wrong with a lifted car??

You're not hurting my feelings any, I love the look of my truck.

I'd like to see my TJM on the front of a car... might look good... heh...

...and just to proove I dont play those reindeer games, I was never keen on the look of the older pathys... Not to say I didnt like then, just nothing ever struck my fancy... but I have found since joining this board and seeing some nicely set up trucks, they certainly have grown on me...

not lifted cars

I'm thinking more like a Subaru Outback with glandular issues... :P

For the record, I voted "Who cares...". The WD21s can be pretty cool, but generally with the help of aftermarket parts. I care far more about ability/reliability which is why I bought one after a lot of research. It is a truck, I will have it a long time, it will get dirty, dented, go unwashed, take me were I want to go, and I love her for it... :shrug:

B

Sorry Pezzy, just taking the oportunity to poke a little at the frame challenged.

I've liked the HB/Pathfinder since they came out, the angular shape is what I like.

I could do without the useless triple vent in the hood though :crazy:

Sorry Pezzy, just taking the oportunity to poke a little at the frame challenged.

I've liked the HB/Pathfinder since they came out, the angular shape is what I like.

I could do without the useless triple vent in the hood though :crazy:

I agree. I also like the overall shape and styling of the WD21 Pathys, except for the front end. It's non-styled as far as I'm concerned. Would like a little more shape, that's all. But I'm not complaining, the rest of the truck is very strong looking.

BTW, GrimGreg. Aztec Red. Nice colour!!! I hated it at first, but I've grown to like it.

Edited by Simon

BTW, GrimGreg. Aztec Red. Nice colour!!! I hated it at first, but I've grown to like it.

Me too, I've never really liked red vehicles (or white ones for that matter ;) ). I was originally going to remove the graffic on the side of my 93, but never did, it's kind of grown on me also.

i think it looks.. distinguished. i dont care so much for flash front ends, or the dual lights that chevy and gmc have going for it. i absolutly hate the 97-2004 ford fronts. simplicity is beauty.

I bought my truck for its straight up functionality, not how it looks.

But on the same note, hasn't 88 updated his grill to the newer Nissan emblem? Even if our trucks are out of date, it can't hurt to put some work into them :-)

Agreed, but then it comes down to how much excess $ you have and where you want to put it, not to mention how many other projects you have... :wacko: For me, looks and trim come after suspension and front end upgrades... To each their own.

B