FINALLY! look

Looks good, man. I actually like the low and wide stance, but be careful not to flex it out too much and run the risk of ripping the fenders off or slicing the tires up. I have a 2"-2.5" suspension lift and 32" BFG A/T's and I still rub when I least expect it after trimming both the flares and some metal.

Abomb if i get a lift do u have to modify anythign or just does it go right on. I can install it no problem or am i gonna run into issues and does it ride ok or is it true about the cv boots?? thanks for a reply

Pezzy's link has some of the best information on lifts for the R50 Pathfinders.

I don't regret my lift at all. To me, the ride is better than stock. Its a little stiffer, but at least not so soft that the rear squats with anything you try putting in the back. I would suggest having someone do the front for you, but the rear is very simple. I haven't had CV issues yet, but haven't had the lift for long either. Some day I will get some manual hubs though.

Look guys its finally done! i squezzzzed these damn tires in there after some shaving and some de mudflapping! i love them let me know what u thinMY TRUCKk

Hey Nasty-

Nice truck- I always liked that color combo...was one for sale here(it was a 2000) last year that I gave a look at, but if was gonna get a newer one- it'd have the 3.5.

BTW- I am from Mass also- where do you live?

Chris

You're only 16 and have 2 cars? Man, am I jealous. I was 26 when I finally got my pathy (2nd car). It wasn't until I was 23 that I got my S4. Before that I had my Olds (Yes, It was my fathers oldsmobile for those of you who remember the commercials) and a Chevy Spectrum before that.

Reid i live in Reading. 10 min north of boston how about u. Yea i love the color really looks good i think.. wheel366 i dont have 2 cars my oldsmobile was my first car iam 17 now. i bought that car for 500$ not running and worked on it for like 5 months before i got my license got it running and drove it for like 7 months until i blew my headgasket and just gave it to my mom so she can have a tax deduction. Then i got the pathy. I pay for everything myself i have a fulltime landscaping company and on the said i do cardetailing and steam cleaning and on sundays i work at a local truevalue hardware store where i get my discounts so iam prob the hardest working 17 year old youll see. Thats why my truck gets built slowly but surely and everything is done by me.

:clap: NastyPathy !!!

You work harder (and smarter) than I did when I was your age, and thats saying a lot... Keep it up and you will go far, but dont forget to stop and smell the roses !!! I did, and lost many years due to it... They can never be regained no matter how bright the future.

B