So you want to lift your 96-up Pathy?

about those custom spacers, how do you go about getting those? do any of you have pics that someone else could use to have some made? also i've seen strut spacers and coil spacers, any of you ever try the latter on an 02 pathy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for all of you that have the heavy-duty or medium-duty OME springs, where and how much did you get them for? Today, i noticed that my front left side is a little lower than the rest, about half to 3/4 of an inch. i believe that this is why the front right tire gets uneven wear over time (inside knuckle gets worn out over a long period of time).

i figure if it's time to replace the suspension, might as well go for a stiffer, more truck-like ride. i don't want to lift her as i rarely go off road. and if i do, it's easy/intermediate stuff.

• Like 1

Actually, I changed my mind. I know not everyone has a local machine shop, but I can help anyone who doesn't want to deal with getting them made. Here's a drawing courtesy of me. :P

Right click, save as

Take that to your local shop, tell them how thick you want it, and it's done. I made a few MINOR changes to the flange since this file but this is the exact file I used for the parts installed on my vehicle now. :beer:

If you want to look at it, download a program called eDrawings for free.

• 3 months later...

I've been looking to put warn manual hubs on my pathy, but im still confused about how they work...that is to say, i know how they function but can you lock and unlock them with your tire on or do you have to remove the tires to do that... and if so...that just doesnt make much sense to me... can anybody clear this up for me?

my buddy is packie88...we go to college together and he has a first edition pathy soo...yeah...... can the stock diff's on a r50 handle 33's ...i was reading on a different forum that 33 inch tires will ruin the front diff...is that a myth

i was reading on a different forum that 33 inch tires will ruin the front diff...is that a myth

If I'm not mistaken, the R50's have the same front diff as the WD21's, which is an R200. There are TONS of WD21's on 33's, and larger, using stock differentials. I can't see that being a problem. You may have been reading about the Newer Xterra, and Frontier that have a 180mm diff, cased in aluminum, that's been known to grenade.

Oh, and the chances of you ruining a Nissan rear differential are slim to none. :aok:

• Like 1