UCA's (upper control arms)

I know many people are looking for upper control arms well i found a place that sells them very cheap. I dont know about the quality but they work www.Roughcountry.com they are for a hardbody but they will fit pathfinders?

I only paid 181.50 with 2nd day shipping so they were like 150 for the arms and install kit. Shocks and all the other stuff in the pic not included put i couldnt find a pic of just the arms.

2.5in_Hardbody_Kit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeee-it! Did you order via the web or call in? I'll order them ASAP at that price although I need them regardless. Please disclose any part numbers, special order status, etc. you had to do. (crossing my fingers!)

Yeah a little at a time is definitely the way to go. Have financed my mods that way.

A mate of mine had the ultimate scheme. He got a new job and told his missus that he was paid fortnightly, but was actually getting paid weekly. Stashed the extra weeks wages. Devious bastard.

Or you just tell her, and she tells you about her toys, and between you, you make sure you're not overdrawn at the end of the month. But I guess I live a strange existence, huh? :rolleyes:

I just ordered my A-arms today. The guy quoted me $89 for the arms, $127 shipped 3-5 business days. tucdatruck, have you received yours yet? Any comments?

Man, that's half what I paid for mine! Are you sure you're getting both A-arms? :D

It's good to see the lower prices though. That way they'll be more opportunities for people to mod their trucks w/o breaking the bank. If only Calmini would do the same with their steering kit. :aok:

I received mine last Wednesday. They are some nice control arms. I tried to install them Saturday night but noticed that I had to get the bushings pressed in with some parts off my old control arms. Because of that and my rear spring problem, I am going to wait to install them when I get the Calmini rear springs. These JCG springs sag too much. I go out one day and it's leaning toward the left, the next day it's leaning toward the right. So, I'll let everyone know how they ride in the next couple of weeks.

Well i got my a-arms and installed them it was easy since im a tech at a Nissan dealer we have a press here so it took me like 35 minutes to do bolth sides and install them . Anyway they are great they cam with zert fittings on bolt sides of the a arm and new polyurethane bushings . I got about 2 inches more of travel and i was able to fit 33' bfg mudders on my truck . Well i would suggest these to anyone looking for upper a arms

WOW!

That's what we around here in Brazil are lookin' for. Good and cheap :P

Since shipping and import taxes increases price too much for us :angry: 2x/3x

I'm gonna tell the guys about it... but...

If someone else calls RoughCountry, could also ask if they ship to Brazil? By the cheapest way... maybe by horse :D

I forgot, was there any way to ship stuff to Brazil for cheap if it's marked as a gift or artwork or prototype or something?

As a gift up to US$ 50 (if they believe it) :P

I have noooooo problems with Dave buying goodies for his motors, as long as the Pathy gets love too..... can't be outdone by his Chebbys ya know? :P

hey can all of u who have either been quoted or actually bought these from rough country post what the price was cuz I think someone said earlier they were quoted like $120, dude quoted me like $180, I was just wondering what everyone else was quoted :unsure:

I paid $127 shipped to the Seattle area, but there were some snags. When they shipped them out, they only put the streed portion of the address with no number, so I had to call UPS to track them down and give them the rest. So they finally came in on Friday, so that was 9 business days later. I guess that's just human error though, and could happen with any business. But more annoyingly, there are no bushings included with the arms like there are in the pics. So I'm gonna call on monday to figure that out, or get them locally from Central 4wheel drive who quoted me $40 for the set. In the end it will still be a good deal, just not quite as good if I end up having to buy those bushings separately.

Oh, and I got no bolts, washers, zerks, nada. Just the physical arms by themself.

Edited by Mr. Pickles