we are getting a bad rap

BigMike

Good article BigMike... Hard to believe people would act like that... I have trespassed back when I rode dirtbikes; most of the time not knowing it, the rest of the time, just going from point a to b and not tearing it up... The few times I have been confronted (knowingly guilty or not) I was apologetic, honest, and promised not to return; 1/2 the time the person eased up, saying they were just concerned about the trouble makers, and it wasn't a big deal... So why have attitude, especially when you are in the wrong ?

B

This is the reason I don't get along with most people. Below average intelligence and dis-respect combine to form the scum of society.

I don't have a avid history with 4x4'ing (yet). Where ever I've gone has (to my knowledge) been public land or private land I've had rights to (welcome to rural southern ID life).

Edited by Harbinger

It is bad when a few yahoo's make everyone look bad.. and I must admit.. I know a couple of people like that..whom I do not hang out with any longer... but how would they feel after beating up a farmer or his wife..... for the farmer to have the legal right to shoot him in self defense? That would sure to p!ss in his cheerios! I say let the farmers fight back! But shoot at the vehicles.. not people unless they are being physically assaulted....in which case.. payback is a mo fo.....

I liked the farmers idea of cameras and motion/light sensors...catch them basterds on video..... :clap: