Whats the stupidest....

BigMike

thing any one has ever said too you?

i got a couple,

1. did i ever think that my dad hit an 18wheeler on purpose to get a new truck

2. that i dont have this special power called "hollabillaty" that all domestic autos seem to have, AKA the ability to holla at the ladies (pick up chicks)

3. that people who have dropped out of HS are inable to call a Lambo ugly because of the simple fact that they have no degree and are stupid and whos opion is invalid

4. that 31s on a bronco are bigger than 31s on a Pathfinder

the list goes on too, mind you this is one person

dumb things

1} do dogs get sick

2 so did you paint over the jeep{pathy is now fire engine red}

2oh you are a vet...... so do you like animals?

and my personal favorite

you rode horses romthe time you were a boy?have ya ever fell off?

A few years ago I got:

You live in idaho? Do you guys still have to circle the wagons when the indians attack?

as well as:

Do you ever just pull a potato out of the ground and eat it?

:dance:

Edited by Harbinger

Well Harbinger, do you ? :P

A few unforgetables I have...

"You have a large vocabulary for a machinist..."

"Do you have a brass magnet ?

"Do you know who I am ?" No, neither do I give a F...

"Who do you think you are ?" Hmm, stumped me there...

"Do you think I'm fat ?" :blink:

"Are you riding your motorcycle ?" when I'm at a store counter in full leathers (and wearing a helmet). My answer was a calm "No, I just fall down a lot..."

"Doesn't it hurt if you crash ?"

"Is that you ?"

"The check engine light has been on for 10 miles, the car is smoking, acting funny and something smells like it's burning. What should I do ? Should I stop ?"

OK, thats enough for now; I seem to have started twitching after I typed the last one...

B

My mate told me that..........

1. Iraq was involved in 9/11. :o

2. There are WMD in Iraq. :help:

3. Iraq could use its (imaginary) WMD within 20 minutes. :lol:

What a joker he is.

He had me laughing for hours. :bow:

This one is great....about a month ago, I called to order a pizza. But my place is pretty much smack in the middle and equidistant from two different store locations. So I use my cell to call one place and figure they'd tell me ok or just give me the # of the other place.

So the guy tells me to call the other place and proceeds to give me the number. Now everyone knows that you can store a phone # one your cell in the middle of a call...just by dialing the number and hitting "store" or save while the person is still on the line.

"484"

Ok I dial and say "484"

"4344" he says.

"4344..ok cool thanks." And I save the #.

"Oh you know you gotta hang up first before you dial the #"

"Oh is THAT how these things work?" Thats why you work at where you do my friend.

Ok, My wife is German and they do not put ice in most drinks. We are sitting at Waffle House and my wife orders a Coke with no ice....she drank her Coke...then after the meal my wife orders "a glass of ICE water"....I swear to God the waitress asked "do you want ice in it?"....HAHAHA!

Well Harbinger, do you ? :P

lol no, I can't say I have. Its hard enough to find a idaho grown product in idaho unless your picking it out of the fields. We ship all of ours out and ship washington stuff in :-)

Although I have had to circle the wagons a few times, the native americans like to rile the horses.

Well Harbinger, do you ?  :P

lol no, I can't say I have. Its hard enough to find a idaho grown product in idaho unless your picking it out of the fields. We ship all of ours out and ship washington stuff in :-)

Although I have had to circle the wagons a few times, the native americans like to rile the horses.

ahahha, hell we just get the occational arrow in the tire carrier here :P

What a joker he is.

He had me laughing for hours. :bow:

:secret: Funny, I seem to remember a certain Dubbyathedumba$$ trying to convince the world of something along those lines a couple years ago. Curiously, he seems to have a different story these days though. But, if I went into discussing that guy, I'd fill this post quick.

What a joker he is.

He had me laughing for hours.    :bow:

:secret: Funny, I seem to remember a certain Dubbyathedumba$$ trying to convince the world of something along those lines a couple years ago. Curiously, he seems to have a different story these days though. But, if I went into discussing that guy, I'd fill this post quick.

Hmmmmmm. :D I think you'd be shot down in a flash. -thnkboutit-

OMG.. I could go on fer days....but here are soem I remember off hand...

1) staring at me on the ground...after watching me fall off my horse...

"Did you just fall off?"

2) Wheeling in the Jeep....some dude pulls up to me and says "so, you like wheelin?"

3) friend watched me as I got bucked off n broke my ankle... she looked at me and said "that sh!t hurt huh?"

4) Just came out of the operating theatre after I had my broken ankle repaired. They take me to my bed..and the lady visiting the girl next to me says "oh....I bet you're glad you had that operation"...WTF....

5) Driving my S-10 just to see how fast it would go, and my buddy decided he wanted to join me while I did this....I got the truck up to 127mph and my friend in the passenger seat says.. "hey... you inna hurry or somethin?"

HERE'S YER SIGN...................... :wacko: