2004 SE Needs A New Home

DivaD

That's right, she needs a new home. I'm moving overseas end of Sept. Located in south eastern SK, Canada.  5sp manual. 295,856kms/183,837miles.

The Good: 3rd owner since 2010; serial numbered Chinook model; Aug 2019 4 Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar side-walled tires 245/70R16 (US penny test shows 50% of remaining tire tread); Aug 2019 Gabriel® Ultra ReadyMount™ Front Driver & Passenger Sides Fully Loaded Twin-Tube Strut Assembly; 2014 Oct brand new Nissan clutch & flywheel from Japan; drives straight as an arrow; Thrush muffler & exhaust. 

The Bad: fuel gauge is always full hahaha; fuel tank intake neck needs to be replaced, has some small holes in the upper intake pipe; engine check light blinking, suspected timing chain issue (a plastic flashlight was left hanging by the timing belt overwinter - flashlight housing got chewed up - wellintended friend's help the cause)... local mechanic said compression low on 6th cylinder.  Highway driving doesn't produce any surges or lapses in engine.  Local mechanics are, well, they just are or aren't - enough said.

The Ugly: Rusting along front & back of rear wheel wells

The Sad: me, the owner having to part with this trusted vehicle that has never given me a moment of grief in the 12 years I've owned her.  I decided against investing anything in for repairs due to the fact that I am going overseas and taking her with me is cost prohibitive.  

The Hope: that there is someone out there in this group that wants to come get her and either give her a re-fresh or use her good parts.  I'm asking $1000CDN or best offer as I know the value of the good parts and increasing lack of availability.  I'd really hate to see her go to the local scrap yard. She has to be gone by end of Sept 2022. Talk to me. 

Enjoy your day and happy miles! 

I can't seem to add pics here so they are on my post in Vehicles For Sale - 2004 SE Needs New Home 

Edited by DivaD
add pics location