Your opinion....

Guest 4Hummer

Thanks Guys For the props on the Runner, Good luck on your build. Let me know if you need anything.

Take your time and it will turn out great. Good Luck and keep us updated

Oh one last thing, Buy double the amout of steal that you think your may need. (TRUST ME ON THAT ONE)

Edited by 4Hummer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, last Thursday night I rolled my '86 Pathfinder 3 times. The only damage is to the roof and the driver side. I've already made plans to find a new truck, but now I'm stuck with this Pathy that I'll get around $100 for if I decide to sell it. My thought was to cut the top off (Jeep style), build some type of roll bar and have a drop top/dune buggy Pathfinder.

My questions are. Has anybody done/tried this? Is it going to look retarded? Am I an idiot for even thinking about it?

ON-ON

JCollins

Post a pic of the Pathy you rolled 3 times. I want to see the damage. Glad you were OK.

The damage was minimal. It was basically an excuse for me to use my new DeWalt recip. saw and buy a new truck!

yea if i ever roll mine i want it to look like that after its done rolling esp since that back (side) glass didnt break

truck looks awsome if i can find me an older pathy for cheap that runs i might look into doing something like that...cant wait to see pix of the final product

:aok:

The damage was minimal. It was basically an excuse for me to use my new DeWalt recip. saw and buy a new truck!

yea if i ever roll mine i want it to look like that after its done rolling esp since that back (side) glass didnt break

truck looks awsome if i can find me an older pathy for cheap that runs i might look into doing something like that...cant wait to see pix of the final product

:aok:

Don't cut lower than the rear window though. The photoshop pic looks a tad better.

Cool, not much damage though?

After your blow up on snorkels, I'm suprised by that responce from you. :huh:

Are you suggesting that all is not what it seems GG and that a comment might, just might be warrented? :X

The snorkle thing was not a 'blow up' it was honesty. I still get a laugh from those pics. sssh

No, but after your hacking comment referring to the snorkels, I figured hacking the back off wouldn't be up to your "standards" :shrug:

If you look through my early posts you should see something along the lines of me doing it to mine if it fell over. :beer: