relay identification question

Greetings, some of you know that I am chasing an electrical starting issue. I have changed quite a few switches and relays, and have again found one that looks like it needs to be switched. It looks pretty nasty in the connectors and even a little fried.

It is attached to the wiper mechanism on the firewall in the engine bay but whenever I search wiper relay, I get something totally different. Hoping someone knows what the relays circled in red are called: 

original (1).jpg

There's the white electrical plug for the wiper motor itself, on the flat gearbox part of the motor, is that what you're looking at? I don't see any other relays hanging off mine. That plug does look a little dark and nasty on mine, but I think that's just the grease that's supposed to protect the connections.

Yup that sounds right. Yeah mine looked in pretty rough shape. My wipers work just fine, but thinking maybe it is causing a short that is causing some of my starting issues. But! since I have replaced the lock cylinder and key on my steering column, i haven't had starting issues.