Post Facelift Push-bar swap

So I recently went to a local Pick-n-Pull and bought a brush guard off of a 2003 R50. The removal process is pretty easy. 3 bolts on each side of frame and two mounting brackets will fall out with the hardware. After bringing everything home, I looked under the car and saw the two factory tow hooks and removed them. Assuming that the 3 bolts on each side would line up with the brush guard, I took them out. (Note to anyone trying to remove the tow points, make sure to use liquid wrench to loosen the bolts. Even my nearly mint condition Pathy had bolts beginning to rust to the frame.) After the two tow hooks fell off, the brush guard was ready to be mounted. With a buddy, we both went under the car to try and mount it. Once it was under the car and pushed it up to the mounting holes we found out that the 04 must have had a different mounting pattern, but that wasn’t really a problem because it was just for looks. Only 2 of the bolts would go in so we figured that it would hold going down the highway. That was the case and so far we’ve sat 180 lbs with only the 4 bolts in total and it didn’t seem to have any problems.