Poly bushing vendors?

Looking to put poly bushings, front end. Searched the forum and didn't have great success finding posts on brands/part#s.

Found Siberian Bushing has what I need, but never heard of them and wondering if they are any good.

Anyone have part# or URLs of poly bushings you've put on the front end? Control arm, stabilizer, steering rack. 

On 7/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, gloer said:

Looking to put poly bushings, front end. Searched the forum and didn't have great success finding posts on brands/part#s.

Found Siberian Bushing has what I need, but never heard of them and wondering if they are any good.

Anyone have part# or URLs of poly bushings you've put on the front end? Control arm, stabilizer, steering rack. 

those should be fine. amazon has some but not all

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can find a hook up with a WorldPac shop account... that's where I just got my rear trailing arm bushings in poly. If not I've also seen them on https://www.4x4parts.com

edit: I'm an idiot and realized the 4x4parts site doesn't have much for front poly in out R50 gen. So I'm probably being unhelpful. Sorry

Edited by davydavidoff

• 2 weeks later...

Late response, but 4x4parts (AC, Automotive Customizers) sells the front LCA bushings (each end of the LCA sold separately).  The brand is SuperPro and they’re reputable. I’ve been running them on my truck for a few years, too. I usually refrain from buying from AC due to shipping costs, but they were surprisingly the cheapest option at the time for those exact ones. 

https://www.4x4parts.com/i-18981476-pathfinder-front-lower-control-arm-front-bushings.html

https://www.4x4parts.com/i-18981483-pathfinder-front-lower-control-arm-rear-bushings.html

• Like 1

Ditto, I just bought my whole rear end from 4x4 Parts (Automotive Customizers). They have everything in stock & it came reasonably quickly. Shipping was atrocious - as usual.

I did see a guy who tried these & would be interested in others’ experience. Certainly less expensive than Automotive Overchargers

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BXH1C5Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_9Z3Z09CD0Y38HEG721ZY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I also read a recommendation to mount poly bushings with silicone paste as a lubricant to prevent squeaking & to make insertion easier. Curious to hear if anyone else has done this & what opinions are regarding it.

Finally, another pearl of wisdom I ran across was to put a C-clamp on each side of the split bushings once mounted & let them sit for several hours to let the air captured during insertion work its way out so that they sit in closer together & installation is easier.

I run generic poly bushings in the rear, installed around the same time as the SuperPros. They’ve done well as far as I can tell, though I did see one with a split on it, but seemingly induced by some rock contact on the forward perch. 

I also have a box of those Autoacers that I’ve been meaning to put in a spare set of links, just haven’t gotten to it. 

And yeah, being a little liberal on the lubrication during assembly helps with not only the install but also the noise after install. 

• Like 1

It’s also been a while since I bought those Autoacer bushings, but I think I got them ~$70 on eBay.  Can’t find them there now apparently. 

Well, I’m not sure there’s any more difficult test bed than your truck. You have extreme terrain and extreme climate - coupled with skilled driving.