Stupid Teenagers

Harbinger

So I'm riding my mtn bike back to work today after eating lunch. I took my usual path through subdivisions/parks to avoid main avenues. Who wants to breath smog?

Anyways, right as I got out of the park and into a subdivision I hear a roar of an engine and then honking, I look back and theres a mid-90's suburban tearing my way, horn blazing, so I haul hiney onto the curb and off into a grassy area and stop. As I turn and look there were two teenage males, maybe around 16-17 laughing at me and flipping me off as they powered by. :angry:

Does anyone else notice a problem with this? Is this world NOT going to hell? Stuff like this does nothing but infuriate me. Those two brats are lucky they didn't get caught at the construction going on round the corner P...

Edited by Harbinger

Yet again, proof that people can and DO get pregnant from anul sex!

(These are the kinds of things I tell myself to get over the anger when they happen to me ;) )

Not to worry,

when i am in my slo-crx (14.1 quarter) i wait for them to do things like this so i let them over then thrash them....dam kids with cars they shouldn't be able to afford!!! I had to wait until about 22 to get such a toy and my first rig this year at 26...

...the world is all f-d up BUT (caution in the wind) these are also the kids that can't really handle their vehicle and end up in herrendous crashes and are morned over....then months later there are new signs or something until the next bunch of the same type idiot tears the signs down laughing....eeeesh graves are chillly :unsure:

i'm 16. i dont know any of my friends that do that.. they might speed or go fast around turns and stuff, but never flcikin off and honkin the horn at older folks. not all teenagers are bad like that, but there are the wanna be tuff redneck guys at school that do crap like that.

Yeah, it would have been different in my GTI, or hell, even my pathy. But on my Cannondale?

Ha ha ha suckers! My femur popped a hole in your right rear tire!

And good to know not everyone under 18 is bad :-) Hell I'm only 22 myself.

Edited by Harbinger

Yeah, I was riding my motorcycle yesterday and some 12-13 year old kid walking home was with his buddies and flipped me off. On the flip side I had a lot of other kids waving to me. So it's not all bad, just a few nuts around.

Those are the type of kids you just want to get out the 30-06 and put an armour piercing shell in the engine block, then beat their a$$es when the come to a stop. Im 19 and i hate kids these days, also these cockey little 14-15 year olds who have no respect for their elders need to have their asses beat with a belt. -argue-

I never really have the urge to do that.

Mabey its the walking 2 miles home each day for 5 years at school that makes me feel pity for those who have to walk (I know i hated it). Its the spoiled kids that do these kinds of things, they dont know better, no empathy.

Im not talking about kids walking home, im talking about the kids at the mall that look at you like "what the f#$% are you looking at" like the world owes them something. Or the kids who have never been diceplined in their lives by their parents.

Edited by Airrun2002

thats not that bad really. One of my good friends was telling me a story about when he was in his friend's van cruising around Surrey (near vancouver canada), and these brown skin east indian types pull up beside the van in some kind of overpriced sports car, and start laughing histarically at the van for no reason. The driver thinks nothing of it and continues to drive normally. the guys in the car slow down, and then speed up so as to drive right beside the van again... this time they are swearing and yelling at the people in the van for no reason at all. the van speeds up and shortly there after the car does also.... this time with a guy hanging out the window with a freaking Machette!! trying to chop away at the side paneling on the van. The driver, initially scared, realizes the humor in all of this and continues driving his beater of a van at a normal rate.

what are these people actually thinking??? why would anyone attack for no good reason like this? The world is falling apart, you are right, and every day it seems more and more like the bad people, gangsters, thugs, and criminals are idolized by our western culture.. its retarded.

Also i'd like to add, that just recently there have been a rash of a group of TEN YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!! stabbing and robbing people in the area... One lady survived by saying that she knew these kids and was going to tell their mom's... the children immediatly fled and covered their faces. TEN FREAKING YEARS OLD!!! and they are dressing like rappers, and stabbing people!!! WTF?!

Edited by derogate

More reason to mount the hi-lift on the truck....they make for good clubs....hehehe....

I'm 21 and my sister is 15, she's scared to go to any of her high schools sports events because of the stupid crap people pull there. I went with her to one and got in a big hiney fight. Why do YDFOC kids try to start (I am a dork for trying to use profanity here) with people who have 80+ lbs on them and 4-5 years on them? Granted, I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but at 6' 220 and built like a linebacker, most people wont mess with me, but there are those few dumbasses that just dont know whats good for them.

Lets remember that we were all that young at one point. i must admit when i was a young pimple faced teenager, i was no saint by any means. that being said, alot of what young kids do these days is unacceptable. thats why anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to posses a firearm.........all of us adults are -thnkboutit-

Edited by rosspbig

eeesh derogate ,

do you live in Virginia...

in Maryland that MS-13 gang is getting mad attention, they are reported by TV news (which is always hard to figure truth or fiction) that they randomly attack folks with machette's, but i have a friend much closer to the action himself that says it is not random but focused on those that are haters of their ethnicityand basically it sounds as if you just need to maintain that old golden rule. you just never know the kind of life someone had or where they came from to know what attitude means what...the ethnicity is mainly El Salvadorian...my details are bland too though

any more it just seems like everyone is always trying to be the bigger terrorist :furious:

Mabey its the walking 2 miles home each day for 5 years...

Up hill both ways, in 4 feet of snow with no shoes? hehe

It does blow my mind the lack of respect a lot of kids have these days.

Although, I get on the road and drive to work, and am apauled by the lack of respect adults have for one another. Sad times.

The kids are driving around in expensive SUV's.. because their parents aren't there to supervise them.. because... they are working 7 days a week to make $$ for toys.. for themselves, adn their kids..instead of having family time....they learn from teh parents..ok.. so there are a LOT of things I did as a kid my parents didn't do... but as a general rule.. if no one is there to rule the roost.... :gossip:

Well this brings back a memory.........

So my girlfriend(wife now) at the time were driving my Ford Tempo back iabout 9 years ago.

A time when I was younger and had a short fuse :angry:

So 4 teenagers pull up in this car flips us the bird. This I let go. But then they started shouting rude comments and swearing at us. So I blew my top I maxed that little Tempo to the floor chased them out on the highway rolled down passenger window as this is where my wife was sitting and I was shouting to them pull over!!!!

They would not even look at me I tried everything to get their attention.

Now this would never bother me now not even close takes allot (guess that's what having kids do to you). But at the time just coming from that time in my life (that itself is no excuse)

My Point. Well the kids will piss off the wrong guy and they will get it as most go allot further now as they love to do the group thing. But people in General are FED-UP with their behavior as the courts do nothing!

:beer:

I'm told that I'm no longer allowed to beat the sheet out of someone for stuff like that. All it takes is one dumb punk trying to act tough in front of his friends, thinking that someone who they faked jumping out in front of would simply swerve or panic and not slam on the brakes, pull a 180, jump the curb, get out of the truck and confront the little MF. All he had to do was apologize but he felt he had to act tough. I guess he thought his friends would back him cause he started mouthing off. I got in his face (looking down since I'm 6' and he wasn't) and he decided to swing first. That's all she wrote. 3 broken fingers and a shattered jaw later (only the fingers were mine) it was over and he wasn't acting tough anymore. His buddies chose to decline my "anybody else?" invitation so I went home. Frellin' cops showed up later that night cause the little prick's parents were all in an uproar that "someone jumped him". I have to give them credit though. The dropped the charges once they found out what had really happened. Apparently they felt that it was about time that he got an attitude adjustment. darn kids nowadays with their "you can't touch me or I'll tell" attitude. Back in my days, we got the strap from dad when we screwed up. Now you can't touch a kid or the friggin leech lawyers will be all over you.

Edited by k9sar

Aye, you can rest assured that if had caught those two lil basitids yesterday they would have personally felt the wrath of my rusty spoon.

Only because the .45 is shy and likes to hide indoors.

i'm 20 1/2 and i do stupid things. i don't do things that would hurt anyone in anyway. those knuckleheads will get their pay back when their much older when their kids do the same to them. what goes around what comes around...or is it the other way, what comes around what goes around. i think it's the first.

hell, im 19 and i dont act like that either. although when i was younger i did stupid things too but nothing to hurt any one. i hate stupid kids too, especialy the rich prep kids with escalades and tahoes sportin flames and confederate flags. i swear i wish i had a 10pound bag of taters when ever asshole$ like that pass buy doing things they shouldnt to people who dont deserve it. but in a bind im willing to sacrifice the 19mm deep socket in my console or the 1/2 inch breaker bar.

same here, will be 21 in sept, and ive done stupid (I am a dork for trying to use profanity here) yes, but not like flipping people off and stuff. but i have gotten people back who do (I am a dork for trying to use profanity here) like that, and slash my tires when parked at school.... grr, f*ckers, not a;; of us are like that, i guess its the spoiled to (I am a dork for trying to use profanity here) teens that apreciate nothin and acn do nothin for themselves but show off..

Okay, I've always had a strong opinion about all of this. First of all, I live in a very wealthy area. This is the area that 5 Nascar drivers, several pit crew members, and Lowes Motor Speedway owner Humpy Wheeler live. Here's a picture just so you kind of get an idea:

426002_137_full.jpg

Please note the million dollar houses across the lake.

Anyways, many kids from this area drive Escalades, a few Land Rovers, A few Mercedes, one has a 2005 Pontiac GTO, and another has a Hummer H2. I go to school on the East side just because these rich kids are the most annoying, disrespectful, and stupid pothead kids one may come by and I hate being around them. We have a nickname for them... they're called Tools. We call them that because they have never touched a tool in their life, and possibly never seen them.

Anyways, these kids will go to school, and talk back to the teacher. The teacher, being unable to punish them physically, have to call their parents who believe every word their spoiled kid tells them. The reason kids are going bad these days is because the government has stepped in and have said that physical punishment is illegal or whatever.

Now I'll admit it, I am a fast driver (I really hate to use the word crazy). I race these guys driving SUV's all of the time (I don't bother with the ricers). But if somebody older than me flagged me down for taking corners fast in the neighborhood or something, I would completely admit my guilt because I was obviously speeding. These rich kids will start cussing them out and calling up their parents to have them cuss the guy out. It is complete disrespect. I always will respect anyone older than me, even if I think they're wrong... There aren't many of that type of kids left but we are still around.

Interesting wheelmanLS1 and good to hear. Only thing I would point out is

I always will respect anyone older than me, even if I think they're wrong...
that the anyone older, should just be anyone... It would make a big difference in this country if it was.

B