Tinker Wheel Bearings for 97 pathfinder 4x4

Are timken wheel bearings good?

Timken SET37 (inner bearing and race)

Timken LM300849 (outer bearing)

Timken LM300811 (outer race)

Ive heard they may be fitment issues with them? Has anyone used them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are timken wheel bearings good?

Timken SET37 (inner bearing and race)
Timken LM300849 (outer bearing)
Timken LM300811 (outer race)

Ive heard they may be fitment issues with them? Has anyone used them?

https://forums.nicoclub.com/wheel-bearings-97-pathfinder-t628969.html

Every question you post here you also have on nicoclub. There is nothing wrong with that, but when members on the other forum have given you solid advice there’s really no need to ask on a neighbor site. You also need to post these sort of questions in the appropriate section. We have “General” and “Garage” sections for this stuff. You even have your own build-thread. If you take the time do research on your own, you will find plenty of info. Maybe try searching terms like ‘r50 pathfinder timken’ or ‘timken bearing quality’. These bearings are not r50 specific so there is endless information on google.

Sent from my Pathfinder

https://forums.nicoclub.com/wheel-bearings-97-pathfinder-t628969.html

Every question you post here you also have on nicoclub. There is nothing wrong with that, but when members on the other forum have given you solid advice there’s really no need to ask on a neighbor site. You also need to post these sort of questions in the appropriate section. We have “General” and “Garage” sections for this stuff. You even have your own build-thread. If you take the time do research on your own, you will find plenty of info. Maybe try searching terms like ‘r50 pathfinder timken’ or ‘timken bearing quality’. These bearings are not r50 specific so there is endless information on google.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Yes I do post it on other forums as well as I like to see the experiences others have as well with any part or job. Some individuals have different views or run into different issues. As with the bearings I have gotten different answers. One moderator member would say Timken is used out of the factory by Nissan, another runs into issues when trying to install them. So I’m just trying to make the best decision possible and know everything before hand, to get the job done once. I have done the research, trust me and they are quality bearings. But I’d like to know when it comes to installing them on a Pathfinder.

Thanks for the feedback.