Introduction

4x4Sam

Hi my name is Sam I'm new here and new to the whole forum thing but I bought this 2000 nissan pathfinder not sure the trim level but I've had some mechanical issues I've fixed and some I'm still trying to get fixed hoping to turn my pathy into a off road beast eventually I'm pretty good with a wrench I can do alot of the work on this thing myself but somethings I can't so as for now I have a couple questions to start with if you all don't mind.

1. How can I find out which trim level I have.

2. What would make it wobble when I'm going down the street and hit a bump or something like wobble side to side if you know what I mean.

3. What are some cheap and easy ways to increase the HP and Torque.

4. I installed a new stereo deck and now I have a high pitched whinning that comes from all the speakers and gets louder with the rims of the engine and I've already insured I have a good ground.

5. What would cause the engine to die as I'm going up a steep incline but not at any other time.

6. Last but not least does this thing have air suspension and how would I find out if it did. 

Thank you all in advance for your answers and help hopefully I did this right. 

Oh one last thing where is the cheapest place to get good quality parts for this bad boy lol

1) not sure for trim level. Maybe you can upload pic and it will be apparent to us which level you have

2) your rear trailing arm bushings could be worn

3) you could get a xterra/frontier supercharger for extra power

4) that’s usually always alternator whine

5) not sure about this one

6) definitely no air suspension

7) rockauto for parts

Sent from my Pathfinder

Lol thank you I appreciate it and here's a pic of the pathy well nevermind it won't let me upload a pic

RainGoat and I both use the Tapatalk app for pics

Sent from my Pathfinder

What kind of app is it

Total spyware. Basically knows everything about you including where you live. Not even tiktok is this intrusive....kidding.

It’s just an app for consolidating all sorts of forums.

Sent from my Pathfinder