Where to get A pillar gauge pod?

Strato_54

I recently just bought an oil pressure gauge, but I want to also get an oil temp gauge too. In the summer it gets pretty smoking hot here and living in the mountains, so I would like to monitor my temps pretty closely. I've tried looking for threads on what works for what, but there is nothing that I'm looking for. I've come across the "universal" styles but they all cant be the same fit. Where can I get a 2 or 3 gauge pillar mount for my black interior 97 that doesn't block the tweeter? And if possible one that is made for the R50 with all the clips in place where they should be. If I have to do some work that's fine, ill just do what ever is needed to make it fit. But if these universal ones will work, how do I go about making it fit properly and not look like a hack job? Ones preferably in Canada or on a site that ships to Canada would be great. 

Since it is a universal, not a direct bolt on unit, it sounds like you will have to modify it to mount it, whether screws, velcro or an adhesive as best as you can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CALPATHY said:

Since it is a universal, not a direct bolt on unit, it sounds like you will have to modify it to mount it, whether screws, velcro or an adhesive as best as you can.

I did a little research on the universal ones and it looks like i can just heat it with a heat gun and mold it to fit my original pillar. i guess this is the only option then if i wanted to install one.