woot NEW truck in the driveway

BigMike

my dad finaly got a new truck, and this thing is sweet! im pretty sure you Mopar fans will love this one. its a limited edition daytona with a HEMI. Go Mango orange paint with 20s and a black wing.

daytona1.jpg

daytona2.jpg

man its nice as hell, and a heck of a lot more power than his last truck (RIP *sniffles*).

im not so big on the wing, but still its nice. rides alot smoother than his last one, no more lo-pro tires. we had a hard time deciding on this or the Titan, but this one is a limited edition and it won out. although i kinda wish he got a titan cause then we would have three nissans in the drive way :P

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! I had seen those Daytona's a few days ago.. they are wicked cool lookin.. LOVIN that hood....beffy. Congrats on the new member to the family! :clap: :cool2:

its nice... but really makes me think the DCX concept engies are smoking more crack than they should. The daytona was a CAR. not once, but twice. Apparently they are coming out with a new charger called the 4 door 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi R/T... wtf is with these guys? its not even a real hemispherical piston engine, its just a catch phrase now!. sheesh.

Edited by derogate