Thanks for having me!

scrotusaurus

I don't own a Pathfinder yet but I've been looking!

I haven't been able to find out exactly, but is it possible to sleep in the back of an R50 without any sort of sleeping platform? I'm only 5'8" so don't need anything bigger than 6' of room at the most. Can you fit more than one person back there? I know lot's of people build sleeping storage platforms but I'd like to keep the versatility of a back seat.

I know for a fact that the R51's have plenty of room for sleeping, but I'm worried that the R50 seats don't get flat enough, and that the wheel wells would get in the way, not to mention the length. What's everyone else's experience here?

I'm 6'1" and have done it. You have to fold the seat cushions up, and then the back seats will fold down flat. With a pillow right up against the back of the front seats, i fit kinda... sleeping diagonally across the trunl, I can stretch all the way out. At my height its not prefect, but its easily doable. at 5'8" it should be even easier

I'm 6'4 and can almost comfortably lay in the back with the seats down no problem. Though if I want to lay straight out like a plank then I need to lay diagonal, just like said by PathyDude17 above, but that's a very minor issue. I have yet to actually sleep a night in my R50, but I have tried it to test what it would be like, really not that bad at all.