wd21 Rear corner window trim

Clembs

Hello all peoples, I am in the process of restoring my first car ('91 SE-V6) to be my daily and I want to do paint and body but I cannot find anything on the rear door corner (half) window rubbers.  Any help would be great

I've been wanting to do the same. I think most of that stuff is nearly unobtainium right now. Maybe Safelite or one of the glass companies has a source for the rubber. Past that, if you're looking for the plastic pieces of trim, you're likely going to have to go to a junk yard.

thanks for the reply,  I actually am wanting the rubber trim around the corner window that doesn't move.  I am wanting to repaint and thought that would be good to replace being that I hope to replace all other seals/belt trim on the truck.  

Someone... MY1PATH?... talked about buying some window trim that was either "generic" by the length or from another auto maker that fit well. All I can do is recommend searching for it.

As for the original, that doesn't exist as far as I know. Trust me, I need some badly too...

B

• 11 months later...

I have one! The Driver's side. I actually took photos of it and I planned to list it on ebay. 
The thing is really nice, and soft. No UV or weathering damage. I'm going to guess that this Pathfinder was a garage queen or parked in a car port for years. 
Anyhow I should have grabbed both sides. 

After market glass, super clean rubber, and plastic spacer included. 
I got a shipping quote today, and it's $21.50 to ship. So I figure $40 shipped is a great price for it. 
contact, and paypal is: aaronhorrocks@hotmail.com