92SEPathFindr

Interior Cruise Control Switch Wanted

Hey friends what's good?  Looking for an Interior Cruise Control Switch for my pathfinder.  The original switch I have has recently fallen apart ad into pieces (very strange).  I must have bumped it with something no realizing.  Anyway until then my cruise control worked and now long drives are more of a chore.  Aside from a replacement switch, if you know of where to buy a similar switch or a modification that will work to replace the switch.  Or, if you have a replacement switch from a wrecked vehicle, etc. please let me know.  I have paypal and appreciate any help fixing this issue.

Thanks very much, Aaron B)

Hey Aaron, I have a 91 in the driveway that will either be parted out or EV'd, so I'll look at that switch for you this weekend.

B

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 6:05 PM, Precise1 said:

Hey Aaron, I have a 91 in the driveway that will either be parted out or EV'd, so I'll look at that switch for you this weekend.

B

Thanks very much!  That would be great.  If you have one or not let me know.  I appreciate the help.  Cheers, Aaron