Hello All!

Hi everyone,

My name is Steven, I am from Australia, Central Coast NSW. I bought a stock 99 R50 in 2014 and have done quite a bit to it, best mod was putting in a front Lokka, turned it into a mountain goat and really stuns the "big boys" when they see what it can do and where it can get to. Unfortunately my son has trashed it a bit so I am in two minds on whether to just let him explore in it or spend some more money on it.

I also have a Mitsi IO that I have put a fair bit of work into, but due to its size and the fact they weren't too popular in Australia (hard to get parts / mod it) I mainly use it as my daily drive and solo trips. I have also just purchased a 2007 R51 diesel auto, it is fairly stock and a bit rough cosmetically, it has a date with a mechanic next week for a once over before I spend time and money on all the bells and whistles.

Always great to be a part of the forum communities, there is a wealth of knowledge to share, although I am no expert, I have done most of the work on all my cars and 4 x 4s I have owned, hopefuly I can help with something I have learnt along the way!

Regards

Steven - 5051

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FirstGenFreak said:

Hi Steve, Good to see another Aussie on board, we are under-represented here!

Good luck with your trucks

Pete

Thanks Pete!