R50 manual locking hubs

BamaQX402

Looking to buy a set of manual hubs for my 02 Qx4. I've wasted my money/time on the cheap ebay offerings that look like the Rugged Ridge, they only last a couple of months before they start grinding in free mode.

Would like a decent used set of; OEM factory, Mile marker, Rugged Ridge, or Aisin.

If anyone has an extra Set of 28  spline laying around...

I have some trade fodder; extra set of new Nolothane panhard bushings, and a panhard drop bracket??

Thanks, Bama

Edited by BamaQX402
added info

I'm going on the assumption they're roached based on the amount of brass shavings found inside. I'll pony up for better ones at this point. I'm frugal (in that I'll buy a gallon for twice the price of a quart), I'm not scared to spend money on a better part. I had heard of folks having good luck with these, but it ain't me.

We have very little in my area for junkyards. Because we have one that has 5-6 portable crushers that they take to all the others and crush everything, very sad.

I work 12hr night shifts and just don't have "picking time" to search...

• 2 weeks later...

I have Mile Markers on my 1999. I just used it to isolate the front CVs and drive it like the station wagon it is, but no problems. $99 on sale at 4x4 Parts IIRC, on sale. Black friday would have been a good time to look, but if you are patient and keep your eyes open, you should be able to get them pretty cheap.

B