What Can You Fit In Your Pathy?

Nick

I got a curio cabinet in there once it was about 6 foot tall. I've had bicycles, a rocking chair. I almost put a pinball machine in their but the wife wanted it delivered instead.

i ve had a filing cabinet, big... shut the back window and took a huge chunk out of my band new window tining. doh doh doh. :angry:

dam it i meant tinting.....

and my gf keeps saying brand not band.....

I've fit all kinds of stuff in my Pathy before. On separate occasions...I've fit a stove, a washing machine, a dryer, and got the door closed on all occasions.

I've fit a drum kit, guitar amp, bass amp, and P.A system (it was REALLY tight) in there.

With the rear seats folded down flat, they have a surprising amount of space.....just not that high, as I couldn't fit a high back love seat in there. Oh well, that's the one and only way my dad's Ford Exploder has my Pathy beat!!!

:lol:

I piled 60 retaining wall blocks and 10 bags of concrete in mine... twice. She had a bad case of the squats but nothing broke.

Glad to see that I am not the only one. I decided that my pathy needs new rear springs and shocks along with front shocks.

Deserves it after all that weight.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to buy a new water heater. Picked up a Whirlpool 50 gallon Electric. Fit in the back with no problem. Room to spare. The boxed WH was 52" tall x 28" square. Laid it in on its side, slid and viola, it was in and back hatch door closed.

Like having a van.

I've also carried a small sound rig (2 LA 2750 top end cabs, 4 JBL Taco monitors, Allen and Heath 16 ch racked board, 3 racked Crest amps, cable crate and mic case, 6 mic stands) and on another occasion my entire drum set (all in cases, kick, snare, 2 racks, floor tom, cymbal and trap cases).

Next, I want to fit 6 cheerleaders and a cooler full of ice cold Bass Ale

SMAK SMAK SMAK (wife hits Jay with a frozen trout a few times)

Sorry Honey, jus kiddin :blink:

"Bring me ...... a shrubbery"

Jay

• 1 month later...
I've fit a drum kit, guitar amp, bass amp, and P.A system  (it was REALLY tight) in there. 

Simon & Jayluvsbe been there also, ive been on the road with a pathy full of sound gear and musical instraments.

good fun!!!!

i love doing sound!!!!!

combining two of my interests, even better :D

last time i did it i had a brand new berhinger desk with me, boy i made sure that thing was packed safely :)

Simon & Jayluvsbe been there also, ive been on the road with a pathy full of sound gear and musical instraments.

good fun!!!!

i love doing sound!!!!!

combining two of my interests, even better :D

last time i did it i had a brand new berhinger desk with me, boy i made sure that thing was packed safely :)

MMM...Berhinger desk. Nice. How many channels?

Yep. I got called for a gig this next weekend and they want the big monitors,

so I'll have to use the big truck. They have 5 members setting up in a 6x10 space that aint even a stage. Small bar gig. Owner always says it's TOO LOUD even when I have the PA masters off.

Maybe I'll put on a hitch and get a small trailer.

If I use the same system except for the LA mons, it's still a lot less gas than the

big box. That thing only gets about 12 mpg. Sucks it down fast. Cuts into the

profits. Time for a new strategy for the small PAs. :D Seems like a waste to use the big box truck for a system designed for small gigs when the truck hauls 10 tons and takes up 3 parking spaces.

Jay "So you want the big system for a crowd of 200? Jeez -nut- " Luvsbe

brand spankn new 8 channel beringer

ev folds

custom made fronts

dont remember on what brand amps, but i know the foh amps were phase reversed...... stupid english, phase reversed..... heh, had to make sure i had the correct cables.

4 piece band and 4 singers, runnin around 97 - 98 db, soundn sweet

i m not at the stage of gettin paid for shows yet, but when its your interests it usually it cost you!

most gear here in aus is not allowed to be transported in trailers, its all gotta be in trucks or cars! that can be fun sometimes :)

how good this for my 18th i had five bands playing on an outside stage at a friends house with a really big back yard. one of the bands was a 7 piece scar band, the stage was just about 7x5 maybe......... breathing space only!!!

i course i was on sound, running at 100 db. sounding sweet as!!!!

• 4 years later...
The other nite i put a dryer in the back of mine and it shut perfectly. What can u guys get in there?

I had a washer in back, with a table in next to it and the legs on the other side of it and a drier on the roof. made one trip outa what the wharehouse guy belived would have to be 3.

Jeez, haha ur pathy is leaning. Figures, its a 2 door. Nah just playing with ya. Nice job though :lol:

2 doors rock! JUST WISH I stumble upon the rare 1990 2door with the vg30e motor....

I fit 4 kegs in the back for a friend, without the seats down, so I assume I could probably put 6 or 8 in with the seats down. That'd be a lot of weight though!

Proof: (note the seats WERE down but I didn't need the extra room, I just thought I did)

n510114232_764622_4750.jpg

Haahaa!! You have your spare inside!!! *points*

8 bags of sand, 20 2x2'x2" concrete tiles, 4 8' 2x4, 10 3/8x36" rebar, a lime tree and my GF. That worked out to about 1200+ lbs...

Drove fine, but the front end seemed a bit light. I kept telling the GF to lean forward...

B

i ve had a filing cabinet, big... shut the back window and took a huge chunk out of my band new window tining. doh doh doh. :angry:

I heard that, the guy loading my VG33 in didn't seem to give a crap and scratched my tint too :rant2:

easyway.jpg

Haahaa!! You have your spare inside!!! *points*

B

:lol: *Also points*