Jump to content
The_Oregonian

The_Oregonian’s ‘02 Build Thread

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

 

I’ve been lurking and learning for months now, and have officially started my long-term build and figured I’d take the opportunity to document the progress here! 
 

I bought the ‘02 earlier this summer. It’s my first 4x4 I’ve owned so this is all brand new to me, but I decided I needed a second vehicle that could get me places here in Oregon that my daily (2012 Volvo S60) wouldn’t take me. Enter a 1 owner bone-stock Pathy with 108k miles and service records dating all the way back to new. Here she is the day I bought her.

 

JVnEpoT.jpg

 

I’m open to suggestions on a project name that plays on the old lady gold color combo  I’ve landed on lol. Current working titles are:

 

Project Gold Digger

Project Goldschläger

Project Goldeneye

Project Goldilocks

 

Anyway onto the mods in the next post...

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After getting to know the car in stock form through this summer, doing a couple of minor mods (Curt hitch, interior LED’s etc), sorting out some overheating issues I ran into, and doing a ton of research here, Tyler’s YouTube channel, and some of the FB groups I started ordering parts for phase 1 of the modifications a few weeks ago.

 

Phase 1 - Step 1 - Spring Lift:

 

For the rear I decided on the tried and true 9447 springs.
 

For the fronts after some deliberation I decided I didn’t want to do business with 4x4parts.com given the shipping cost gouging, and general lack of transparency in parts sourcing. After some additional research,  and some feedback from fellow owners I decided on an off-the-beaten-path solution with Dobinsons front lift springs.

 

The Dobinsons seem to have similar specs to the OME springs, but others had reported about 2” of lift. Either way I pulled the trigger, and everything was installed today. 
 

 

rypF8JW.jpg


CdpGadb.jpg

 

tnpb7So.jpg

 

HYWpLoo.jpgAs you can see there is a little rake, however I figure once I get bigger tires with a full size spare out back, and load up with camping gear it should more or less even out. It’ll be interesting to see how it looks once everything settled a bit.

 

I only have about 2 miles on the springs so far but initial impressions are that it feels almost stock just higher. No joke - I was expecting it to be way stiffer than it is.

 

Up next are:

 

-Install Warn manual hubs

 

-Bilstein 33-185552 (backordered but should ship out this week)

 

-Pro Comp 15” steelies (also backordered) with a fun little paint project I have for them...

 

-31x10.5 Tires will be ordered once wheels are on the way. I’m leaning toward General Grabber ATX’s (with a $100 mail in rebate these will be cheap but open to suggestions)

 

More to come soon...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering, why the 15" wheels? If I could afford it, I would be changing to 16 on mine. Better selection in tires and better prices these days. A 265 75 16 is the same to just slightly larger than 31x10.50. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr_Reverse said:

Just wondering, why the 15" wheels? If I could afford it, I would be changing to 16 on mine. Better selection in tires and better prices these days. A 265 75 16 is the same to just slightly larger than 31x10.50. 

True,

 

I was mainly looking for 3.75” BS/-19mm offset based on Tyler’s recommendations here - 

 

There doesn’t seem to be any 16’s with those options so I went with the 15’s as a tried and true option with minimal rubbing/trimming..

Edited by The_Oregonian
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have the backspacing right but I’m surprised there aren’t 16” options.

 

The Dobinsons sound interesting & a new alternative to AC would be great for all the reasons you stated. I see they’re 200# spring rate.

 

Where in OR are you? Great state to explore & some excellent Overlanding groups. You should follow@stpickens

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

You have the backspacing right but I’m surprised there aren’t 16” options.

 

The Dobinsons sound interesting & a new alternative to AC would be great for all the reasons you stated. I see they’re 200# spring rate.

 

Where in OR are you? Great state to explore & some excellent Overlanding groups. You should follow@stpickens

 

Hey RainGoat,

 

There may be some 16” options with 3.75” BS but I couldn’t find them. Most of what I was seeing was 0”, 4” etc.

 

I did some searching for spring rate and wasn’t able to find the specific specifications. Here it is out of the catalog (note that the part # available on Dobinson’s USA site is C45-168)

 

6TmeW3P.png

 

The 170 part number would have been enticing but isn’t available in the US... I’ll see if I can dig up the spring rate somewhere.

 

I’m in Portland. Lots of awesome places to explore for sure! I’m on a PDX Overlanding FB group and will check out that recommendation thanks! Are you in the PNW as well??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m upon Seattle’s Eastside - there are a number of us up here & a few more up in BC.

When I went back & looked at your link it looked like it was advertising a 200# spring rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

I’m upon Seattle’s Eastside - there are a number of us up here & a few more up in BC.

When I went back & looked at your link it looked like it was advertising a 200# spring rate.

Nice! I’ve spent some time hiking and camping around the Snoqualmie pass. If there is ever a PNW meetup be sure to keep me in the loop!

 

And I guess I missed that in the link. Good catch.
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update since I’m not breaking any new ground here...

 

Finally got the Warn manual hubs installed last week. Pretty easy install. I was going to re-use the factory studs but ended up over-torquing one 🤦‍♂️. Ended up using the double nut method to install the Warn supplied studs. Steering does seem lighter and more direct with the CV’s disengaged on the street.

 

5VTXQGJ.jpg


The Bilstein 33-185552’s finally arrived as well, and I was able to install them last night. The install was delayed a bit because I didn’t have a 22mm socket on hand for the lower nut so had to buy one.. Post #38 in Dbot’s build thread helped a ton with the exact modification needed on the top mount in order to mount these on a post-facelift. Again pretty easy install other than having some difficulty having enough room to drill out the top mount on the drivers side (there’s a plastic piece in the way that covers some lines). 
 

8k2DXQS.jpg

Ft2eF3m.jpg

 

Turns out the factory shocks were shot so this was a huge improvement with ride/handling, and as everyone knows will provide some additional articulation in the rear suspension.

 

Got my wheels in as well

 

e5YrK2q.jpg

 

Working on prepping them for paint with the goal of both minimizing the visual effect of the fake beadlocks, and providing some additional color to stand out a bit. Looking forward to seeing the results of the vision!

wsPkm4R.jpg

 

Tires should be mounted by this time next week!

 

The last step of the first phase of the build will be deciding on a mounting solution for the full size spare. I’m trying to avoid getting a pre-facelift tire mount as I’m not 100% thrilled about drilling the car.. Looking at either mounting on the roof in a Rola Vortex basket and using a Yakima basket spare tire mount -https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0012SAB30#Ask- (the Yakima mount is lockable which I’ll need because I live in the city and my house doesn’t have a garage) or maybe ponying up for a Wilco Hitchgate. I’m not totally clear if the Hitchgate will work with my Curt hitch and may need to reach out to Wilco to confirm measurements. Any advice here is welcome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that a Wilco will NOT work with an OEM hitch because of the boxed end. You need a lengthy clearance. Otherwise it works great. I had one for

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah my Curt hitch isn’t boxed in the back, and I think I have enough clearance (4.5”) from there to the pin hole, but they say you need 3 1/2 inches from the hitch pin hole to the “back of the support arm”. I think they mean to the receiver end but I’m not clear on that... The Curt hitch is about 2” here but I’m not fully understanding how that is a factor.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheels painted, and tires mounted. I’m pretty happy with the results!

 

STmlD64.jpg

hea4oWv.jpg

7JQfQ7U.jpg

drWmSKX.jpg

1BZGgaJ.jpg

 

Went with General Grabber ATX’s in 31x10.5. They are quieter than I expected for as aggressive as they are but they do rub quite a bit more than I was expecting in reverse so I need to figure that out...

 

Next is figuring out what to do with the spare. Wilco seems to think a Hitchgate high clearance will work with the Curt Hitch, I just need to decide if I want to spend $700 on that, or mount it in a roof basket...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Oregonian said:

 

Next is figuring out what to do with the spare. Wilco seems to think a Hitchgate high clearance will work with the Curt Hitch, I just need to decide if I want to spend $700 on that, or mount it in a roof basket...

At that price, a full rear bumper and tire carrier might be more cost effective.  A tube bumper with a simple tire carrier could likely be had at that price, or an OEM swingate if you can find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PathyDude17 said:

At that price, a full rear bumper and tire carrier might be more cost effective.  A tube bumper with a simple tire carrier could likely be had at that price, or an OEM swingate if you can find one.

 Sigh... 

Very true. I was looking for a more quick fix kind of solution that was still clean which was why I was considering the Hitchgate. I can turn a wrench but I don’t have the fab skills or space to tackle a project like that (you’re looking at my lovely street parking in the pics) so I would need to find a fabricator to outsource the project. I’m hoping to have the spare out of my trunk ASAP.
 

OEM mount is definitely an option I considered but drilling into the car makes me nervous 😬 And that’s if there are good ones left in the Portland area yards...

 

Also - Just wanted to thank you Tyler for all the help getting me this far!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You definitely need a full size spare. The roof’s a bitch. While they’re nice on back, you’re probably fine with it in it’s OEM location - I’ve done that for 18yrs. I tried the roof a bit but it was just too much of a PITA. I have a swingate but haven’t bothered to mount it yet - I really want it most for the Trasheroo.

 

Honestly, while I find the price offensive, the Wilco Hitchgate (or more atrociously priced RIGd) work very well if they fit. The best part is that you can take it off when you’re not wheeling making hatch access easier for regular use & it’s way lighter than a bumper. If buying new, I’d get the high clearance but if used, the normal clearance would be fine. I had one with the HiLift & Rotopax mount plus a new HiLift Jack for $500 but was stupid enough to let it go since it didn’t fit in my Pathy OEM receiver (boxed end too short). I will buy that or a RIGd used for my 2018 4Runner. (BTW, there’s also the DeTours (https://detoursofmaine.com/ https://trail4runner.com/2019/05/04/detours-knucklebone-tire-carrier-review/ ) & non-mobile Curtis 31006 $70

 

You will have to relocate & light the plate with any of these options.

 

Here’s way too much info:

 

RIGd

 

https://www.rigdsupply.com/products/ultraswing-hitch-carrier

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/267339-rigd-supply-ultraswing-tire-carrier.html

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/273089-rigid-ultraswing-5th-gen-4runner-anyone-using.html

 

Wilco

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/263097-wilco-tire-hitch-mount.html

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/259162-wilco-hitchgate.html

https://trail4runner.com/2020/07/14/wilco-hitchgate-solo-hi-clearance-5th-gen-4runner/

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PathyDude17 said:
22 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

 

You definitely need a full size spare. The roof’s a bitch. While they’re nice on back, you’re probably fine with it in it’s OEM location - I’ve done that for 18yrs. I tried the roof a bit but it was just too much of a PITA. I have a swingate but haven’t bothered to mount it yet - I really want it most for the Trasheroo.

 

Honestly, while I find the price offensive, the Wilco Hitchgate (or more atrociously priced RIGd) work very well if they fit. The best part is that you can take it off when you’re not wheeling making hatch access easier for regular use & it’s way lighter than a bumper. If buying new, I’d get the high clearance but if used, the normal clearance would be fine. I had one with the HiLift & Rotopax mount plus a new HiLift Jack for $500 but was stupid enough to let it go since it didn’t fit in my Pathy OEM receiver (boxed end too short). I will buy that or a RIGd used for my 2018 4Runner. (BTW, there’s also the DeTours (https://detoursofmaine.com/ https://trail4runner.com/2019/05/04/detours-knucklebone-tire-carrier-review/ ) & non-mobile Curtis 31006 $70

 

You will have to relocate & light the plate with any of these options.

 

Here’s way too much info:

 

RIGd

 

https://www.rigdsupply.com/products/ultraswing-hitch-carrier

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/267339-rigd-supply-ultraswing-tire-carrier.html

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/273089-rigid-ultraswing-5th-gen-4runner-anyone-using.html

 

Wilco

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/263097-wilco-tire-hitch-mount.html

https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/259162-wilco-hitchgate.html

https://trail4runner.com/2020/07/14/wilco-hitchgate-solo-hi-clearance-5th-gen-4runner/

 


 

Sound advice RainGoat I appreciate it.

Just to be sure I do have a full size matching spare that’s currently residing in the cargo area. I probably will go with the Hitchgate despite the price, and do plan on doing a rotopax fuel tank, and license plate bracket  to go with it. I’ve looked into the Rigd as well and actually prefer that design but refuse to pay more than 1/5th of what I spent on the entire vehicle.. I’ve been looking for a used Hitchgate almost daily on FB marketplace & craigslist for a month or two but they don’t seem to come up at all... I’ll make a decision and probably pull the trigger in the next week or so once the sting of the tire expenditure wears off lol... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They come up very infrequently. I’ve been trolling for a couple years since I let that one go & most have just been too far away. I also just missed the demo one at ExpoWest in 2018. Yeah, the RIGd is definitely better but the price is obscene. Bumpers for 4Runners/GXs go for $2,500 - $4,500 so they figure that’s what they’re competing against.

 

One bonus is that you can move it to another vehicle in the future & you can unload it at 80%+ with ease.

 

Personally, I’d get the HiLift & Rotopax mount - though those prices piss me off too. You can get much cheaper plate relocators & lighting.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilco Hitchgate spare tire carrier finally arrived. I went with the high clearance model. It isn’t cheap but it’s well designed and built like a tank.

 

The spare tire relocation bracket and Rotopax mount bracket (which mounts between the tire and rear hatch) is still backordered but I’ll post pics when those arrive.

 

watCICi.jpg
 

aEeoPAf.jpg

 

i6bzkHO.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wilco Hitchgate spare tire carrier finally arrived. I went with the high clearance model. It isn’t cheap but it’s well designed and built like a tank.
 
The spare tire relocation bracket and Rotopax mount bracket (which mounts between the tire and rear hatch) is still backordered but I’ll post pics when those arrive.
 
watCICi.jpg
 
aEeoPAf.jpg
 
i6bzkHO.jpg

I considered one if these for a LONG time before I settled on an OEM tire carrier. I even contacted a couple custom hitch accessory fabricators and their offerings seemed built a bit better than wilco. My problem was I needed a swing-away for my bike rack and while the fabricators could do it, I really didn’t like how all hitch tire carriers have too much wobble that even a cam system won’t stop. I see now wilco offers a “hitch swing” to be added the tire swing. In my opinion it looks like a crap attempt to add a receiver to a product that wasn’t designed to include it, it’s not even centered...My point is when wd21 and r50s have the option for a beyond stout OEM tire carrier, why would you not install one? I’d personally leave the wilco stuff to the subaru crosstreks and the “bought not built” fanboys that don’t have any other options or know any better.

I should note this is definitely not a personal attack and I respect your choice of products. I do hope you got a great deal because the $1k+ price tag on that stuff is absurd.


Sent from my Pathfinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R50JR said:


I considered one if these for a LONG time before I settled on an OEM tire carrier. I even contacted a couple custom hitch accessory fabricators and their offerings seemed built a bit better than wilco. My problem was I needed a swing-away for my bike rack and while the fabricators could do it, I really didn’t like how all hitch tire carriers have too much wobble that even a cam system won’t stop. I see now wilco offers a “hitch swing” to be added the tire swing. In my opinion it looks like a crap attempt to add a receiver to a product that wasn’t designed to include it, it’s not even centered...My point is when wd21 and r50s have the option for a beyond stout OEM tire carrier, why would you not install one? I’d personally leave the wilco stuff to the subaru crosstreks and the “bought not built” fanboys that don’t have any other options or know any better.

I should note this is definitely not a personal attack and I respect your choice of products. I do hope you got a great deal because the $1k+ price tag on that stuff is absurd.


Sent from my Pathfinder

I can appreciate that.

 

I also thought long and hard about this, and debated trying to track down an OEM tire carrier as well. My situation is that I don’t have a garage or even driveway and live in a neighborhood in the city. I decided I didn’t want to struggle drill into the body of the car out on the street as cars are passing by and my neighbors are walking the dogs.. Particularly in the middle of the rainy season here in the Pacific NW. This seemed like the best solution for me at this time. Not only that but having the option for bolt-on rotopax mounts for spare fuel was appealing as well and with the OEM mount you’d be talking about custom welding etc which is out for me. You’re mileage may vary.

 

Note as well the price was not over 1k - more like $750. On top of that since this is a relatively universal product I figure I can easily sell it for not a big loss if I decide to go a different direction in the future.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, this is an excellent product. Only the RIGd is nicer but it is substantially more costly. I’ve been following these products, I’ve seen them in person, I’ve spoken with the manufacturers, I’ve read countless threads & I’ve spoken to numerous owners. I even had one with the HiLift & Rotopax accessory mounts I bought used for $500 - but was stupid enough to let go (I’ve only seen about 3 used in the country since).

 

The biggest advantage is that it’s way lighter than a metal bumper & removable for the 90% of the time you’re not off road. I actually have an OEM carrier that came from someone who removed it because it is such a PITA to ALWAYS have to open it & close it every time you use the hatch - plus it blocks access curbside. Mine sits in my garage for the past 3 years as I wait for @PinestoSpines to work out a system to attach it to the bumper instead of the body.

 

Retrofitting the OEM is no minor task. I would only do it because I’m fortunate enough to have[mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention] available to do it & he’s now done at least 3. It’s worth noting; however, that all 3 have suffered damage in use & required notable repairs - a very big part of the reason I’ve delayed on mounting mine.

 

All that said, I’ll be mounting my OEM on the Pathfinder at some point - especially as I will ultimately need it for my new tires once the SFD is in place. But my Pathy is a weekend toy, for our 4Runner, which only sees a couple big trips a year, I continue to troll for a used Wilco or RIGd. They are a far better choice for our uses because they are removable. Admittedly, it’s the new cost which has made me hesitate & keep trolling for another used one. Honestly, their cost is a fraction of a rear bumper with the same capabilities & tons more weight & mounting effort. We in the Pathfinder community just aren’t used to the exorbitant costs in the rest of the off-roading world.

 

The Wilco wedge lock system eliminates clunking & shifting; however, it won’t work with the boxed end OEM Nissan receiver (it’s about 1/4” too long), which is why I inadvisably let mine go - something I regret regularly.

 

I also agree 100% that they are infinitely resellable, especially here in the PNW where off-road stuff is in huge demand. Of course, if you change vehicles, zero work to use it on your new truck. I’ve seen them on everything from Tacoma’s & 4Runners to Land Cruisers to F-150s & big Pickups where I’ve seen them far more than on softroaders. The HiClearance version was definitely the way to go. There is a version with a bike carrier receiver mount which lets you use a static carrier instead of needing a swing away. Similar version in the RIGd.

 

It’s a topic I’ve thought about extensively for about 4 years & I think it is an excellent choice. I look forward to hearing you real world experience.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

Actually, this is an excellent product. Only the RIGd is nicer but it is substantially more costly. I’ve been following these products, I’ve seen them in person, I’ve spoken with the manufacturers, I’ve read countless threads & I’ve spoken to numerous owners. I even had one with the HiLift & Rotopax accessory mounts I bought used for $500 - but was stupid enough to let go (I’ve only seen about 3 used in the country since).

 

The biggest advantage is that it’s way lighter than a metal bumper & removable for the 90% of the time you’re not off road. I actually have an OEM carrier that came from someone who removed it because it is such a PITA to ALWAYS have to open it & close it every time you use the hatch - plus it blocks access curbside. Mine sits in my garage for the past 3 years as I wait for @PinestoSpines to work out a system to attach it to the bumper instead of the body.

 

Retrofitting the OEM is no minor task. I would only do it because I’m fortunate enough to have[mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention] available to do it & he’s now done at least 3. It’s worth noting,; however, that all 3 have suffered damage in use & required notable repairs - a very big part of the reason I’ve delayed on mounting mine.

 

All that said, I’ll be mounting my OEM on the Pathfinder at some point - especially as I will ultimately need it for my new tires once the SFD is in place. But my Pathy is a weekend toy, for our 4Runner which only sees a couple big trips a year, I continue to troll for a used Wilco or RIGd. They’re a far better choice for our uses because they are removable.

 

The Wilco wedge lock system eliminates clunking & shifting; however, it won’t work with the boxed end OEM Nissan receiver (it’s about 1/4” too long), which is why I in advisably let mine go - something I regret regularly.

 

I also agree 100% that they are infinitely resellable, especially here in the PNW where off-road stuff is in huge demand. Of course, if you change vehicles, zero work to use it on your new truck. I’ve seen them on everything from Tacoma’s & 4Runners to Land Cruisers to F-150s & big Pickups where I’ve seen them far more than on softroaders. The HiClearance version was definitely the way to go. There is a version with a bike carrier receiver mount which lets you use a static carrier instead of needing a swing away. Similar version in the RIGd.

 

It’s a topic I’ve thought about extensively for about 4 years & I think it is an excellent choice.

 

 

 

 


Well stated RainGoat. I feel good about the decision.

 

By the way there is a guy up your way that’s selling a Detours of Maine tire carrier designed for a 5th gen 4Runner if that is of any interest. I was in contact with him (he actually lives down here but the unit is at his buddy’s house in Marysville, WA). I considered that as well but for some reason his friend wouldn’t take measurements for me and I didn’t want to commit to 7 hours of driving on the off chance it wouldn’t fit my Pathfinder.  I couldn’t find any published measurements online either. Not sure if it’s still available (I spoke with him a few weeks ago) but it’s still listed on FB marketplace...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you PM me a link. I prefer RIGd => Wilco => Detours in that order. If I can’t find a used one for a reasonable price, I would probably buy what you did as I want it for Tire/HiLift/RotoPax & Wilco has the best price/utility ratio new. I would probably use a different plate relocator as I’d like to have something with an LED that I can just keep in place with or without the swingate - possibly a ladder mount for the 4Runner.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The_Oregonian said:

I can appreciate that.

 

I also thought long and hard about this, and debated trying to track down an OEM tire carrier as well. My situation is that I don’t have a garage or even driveway and live in a neighborhood in the city. I decided I didn’t want to struggle drill into the body of the car out on the street as cars are passing by and my neighbors are walking the dogs.. Particularly in the middle of the rainy season here in the Pacific NW. This seemed like the best solution for me at this time. Not only that but having the option for bolt-on rotopax mounts for spare fuel was appealing as well and with the OEM mount you’d be talking about custom welding etc which is out for me. You’re mileage may vary.

 

Note as well the price was not over 1k - more like $750. On top of that since this is a relatively universal product I figure I can easily sell it for not a big loss if I decide to go a different direction in the future.

 

I think you made a solid choice. Mounting my tire carrier is not something I'd even be remotely interested in doing in the street in the rain. Although I didn't need a cherry picker or anything to do it solo, it was still some awkward finagling. I'm sure the resale value on the hitch one makes it a no brainer for your situation, along with the modularity that comes with being able to remove/install it on a whim. I'm a fan of that- my recent Rola basket mounting solution includes some custom brackets I made that allow me to bolt/unbolt my basket for removal in about 5-10 min which is handy for a number of reasons!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome to NPORA Forums

 

Please register to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

 

-NPORA

×
×
  • Create New...