What bulbs for rectangle fog lights?

WA97Pathy

Does anyone know what bulbs the rectangle fog lights with the glass fronts take? Picture is for reference, not my pathfinder. 

Also, anyone ever taken these rectangle ones off the front? What’s the best way to go about it?

9D2501DF-4900-4F65-BE24-0ABD56694D3E.jpeg

No I did reply but when I was done I realized you were inquiring about the fog lights and I replied with regards to the headlights. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, dogla said:

No I did reply but when I was done I realized you were inquiring about the fog lights and I replied with regards to the headlights. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ahh ok! no worries!

Do you have the fog light housing and just looking for the bulb? I've had pretty good luck finding simple parts at rockauto. https://www.rockauto.com/

It's hard to say what specific bulb it is without pulling one out and comparing but from what I can gather it's an H3 socket type. Might be best to try your local auto parts dealer.

1 hour ago, WA97Pathy said:

Also, anyone ever taken these rectangle ones off the front? What’s the best way to go about it?

Buy new lights ?

The housing is aluminum and the screws on the back side are steel. No way to replace bulb without pulling the back off, at least on my 1998. Twisted all 4 heads off the screws (after 48 hours soaking in PB blaster), tried drilling out, and then gave up. 

Hella 450s on there now, although they don’t fit without removing the horizontal bar below the factory fogs.