Banana like stuff

Terrhino

Howdy all, I was out muddin today few fellas noticed my front wheels were looking at each other like a cross-eyed possum in the headlights when in 4wd and come right when back in 2wd anyone had these issues

In 4x, with the front wheels pulling, the wheels will toe in if the steering and suspension aren't strong enough to keep them straight. The steering linkage is probably flogged, it's a weak point on these, especially if you're running a lift. There are a few options for beefing it up.

Hey cheers I was wondering if it might be due to the torsion still up to high, but Yea I'm currently looking for a left hand steering box an also going to do the 2wd mod out a 88 navara complimented by a steering dampener, hopefully that will sort it, and yeap broken heaps of tie rods luckily I have a boot load 

All too familiar a condition I saw in my Pathfinder. There was a time I was running some 10" wide wheels and I was doing that all the time. All I had to do was drop into 4lo and hit the throttle on a good traction surface and it would bend all 4 tierods, the idler arm and destroy the ball joints in the center link. I wound up running Hells Revenge in Moab in 2wd because I wrecked the steering so bad after a couple days of trail running and the climb up a fin at the beginning of the trail mangled things. Had to use an 8 foot T-post to bend the idler arm down enough that I could turn with just a little rubbing on the frame. 

Terrible design in the steering linkage.