Camber bolts help

BamaQX402

I'm waiting for front axle bearings/seals to finish my front end. I've installed KYBs, OME HD springs, & 1" SF spacers.

I orderd a set of camber bolts from Rockauto, then a 2nd set. But I ended up with 2 different types. 1st set is a bolt, nut, & washer with tab. How do I use that washer?

2nd set is even more complicated; bolt, plastic egocentric sleeve, 3 flat washers, hex washer with raised egocentric boss, & nut.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Planning on one of each on both sides. Which would be best for top/bottom?

Should I just put in stock bolts and trust the guy doing the alignment to know how to use them?

I took a pic, but system says I have 0 mb of space to load??

Edited by BamaQX402
spelling

I'm waiting for front axle bearings/seals to finish my front end. I've installed KYBs, OME HD springs, & 1" SF spacers.
I orderd a set of camber bolts from Rockauto, then a 2nd set. But I ended up with 2 different types. 1st set is a bolt, nut, & washer with tab. How do I use that washer?
2nd set is even more complicated; bolt, plastic egocentric sleeve, 3 flat washers, hex washer with raised egocentric boss, & nut.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Planning on one of each on both sides. Which would be best for top/bottom?
Should I just put in stock bolts and trust the guy doing the alignment to know how to use them?
I took a pic, but system says I have 0 mb of space to load??

Both sets should be like the first you received. If using two sets, the washer tabs in upper hole should face engine. For the bottom, the tabs face the wheel.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Great! now please excuse my ignorance, but do I want the washers towards the front or back?

You should have two washers per bolt. If you only have one, I’d put it on the side of the bolt head

Sent from my Pathfinder