Calling my fellow old timers!!

01Pathmaker

Alright folks, my (almost) 200k mile suspension rehab is finished (except alignment)! So to sum up, thanks to a snapped coil, I replaced my apparently tired Old Man Emu MD suspension after roughly 140k miles of use. New parts are as follows: (FRONT)new OME HD front springs, KYB struts, OME trim packers (7/16" spacer), stabilizer links, repacked wheel bearings (replaced them at ~150k), a little wire brushing, applied rust converter, then rattle can bedliner. (REAR) near new OME MD springs (bought from[mention=36507]CDN_S4[/mention] years ago), near new OME Nitrocharger shocks (bought from[mention=36148]hawairish[/mention] years ago too!), new SFC 1" spacers, sway bar links & bushings, a lot of scraping, wire brushing, rust converter & rattle can bedliner. She rides much more firm now, didn't realize how worn out everything really was! She Now sits between 35" & 35.25" to the center of the fender flare at all 4 corners (on fresh 255/70/16 Wildpeak AT3W's). 

Now I'll start on the rest of the 200k service (change all fluids & filters from bumper to bumper) I guess! Heck, I even restored my headlights! She'll never be as clean as those Quey's, but maybe all my cleanup work will make[mention=38820]Mrelcocko[/mention] happy! (Didn't go crazy with pics because I was way too involved, but here's what I got!)db9aeb8825eb3ad670ffcc4ceabd9aab.jpg9a189bfbbb9af1525b1b5a2d15da3cbf.jpgda23bd2322d7ff3a633842320d00aa2c.jpg2d500744333169ee35571f5e1045faf2.jpg419ef4ae6dad1e119005cea5d18b8353.jpg

Sent from my Mobile Communications Device

01Pathmaker It’s about time you clean that thing up Lol. Brother I literally cannot help it I am so OCD when it comes to my vehicle being clean hell sometimes when I’m cleaning it or wiping on something, I actually kind of step back and say to myself did not just do this two days ago. lol If you need any cleaning tips you know who to get a hold of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

01Pathmaker It’s about time you clean that thing up Lol. Brother I literally cannot help it I am so OCD when it comes to my vehicle being clean hell sometimes when I’m cleaning it or wiping on something, I actually kind of step back and say to myself did not just do this two days ago. lol If you need any cleaning tips you know who to get a hold of 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha haha! I actually thought about washing it too! Maybe if there's enough time tomorrow, but it won't matter much since Friday she'll be back on the beach, getting all salty & sandy and hopefully covered in fish blood & scales!!

• Like 1

The old girl performed flawlessly, fully loaded, out on the beach today. It's amazing how much better this thing handles now, I really didn't realize how worn out everything was! Unfortunately, the fish didn't cooperate today, but had a great day with my girls regardless.498300086da9dbfffed19f5d8c981f11.jpga55ab7293152bc0a060a0f06332e461d.jpgb9f1bb7b73b12a86ae6cc93139d2eeb6.jpg

• Like 2