Sign in to follow this  
Rota

WTB R50 Tire Carrier (AZ)

Posted (edited)

Looking for an R50 tire carrier either in AZ or willing to ship. If anyone has a lead on one in a junkyard I'd be glad to go pull it myself. 

Thanks!

Edited by Rota

Looking for an R50 tire carrier either in AZ or willing to ship. If anyone has a lead on one in a junkyard I'd be glad to go pull it myself. 

Thanks!

What part of az?

Sent from my Pathfinder

Posted (edited)

I’m in the East Valley but I’m willing to drive. I’m kicking myself for not reaching out to you earlier for yours! 

Edited by Rota

I’m in the East Valley but I’m willing to drive. I’m kicking myself for not reaching out to you earlier for yours! 

I’ll take a look at my local JY. I’ll probably be over in az within next 3 weeks.

Sent from my Pathfinder

I really appreciate it. In the mean time I have some search alerts setup for some of the junkyards that support it, I just haven't seen one come through yet that has the tire carrier. 

Did a loop around some junkyards about a week ago, no dice. Also have had some odd, scammy-sounding offers from brand new accounts asking me to hit someone else up. No thanks, I'll only deal here. 

Still looking. 

Did a loop around some junkyards about a week ago, no dice. Also have had some odd, scammy-sounding offers from brand new accounts asking me to hit someone else up. No thanks, I'll only deal here. 

Still looking. 

I get updates from my local yards but nothing has come in. There was one but it already had the carrier removed. They are becoming harder to find in some areas.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Appreciate you taking a look. If you see anything pop up, please let me know.