Replacement CAD Switch Blank STL

Strato_54

Hello people of NPORA! Recently I've gotten into 3D CAD and wanted to make something practical and useful. I decided to make a few switch pieces that fit my 97 switch spaces but didn't want to cut the original black covers. So i 3D printed a few with the switch size i needed already cut and they work amazing! But i thought that some of you on here, or people finding this in the future might want to either spice up their dash with some colour, or just needed some replacements. Below I've listed a few images of what mine look like and the settings for the 3D print along with the STL files. They are not built to the exact of the originals but are close enough. Even though you can probably find these for a few bucks at a JY or on eBay, its still something fun to do if you have the time, materials and access to a printer. Enjoy!

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/R9oA6th

STL Download link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4564996

Print settings: 

Printer: FT-5 R1

Resolution: .2

Infill: 30%

Supports: No

Speed: 50

Flow: 100

Rafts: Doesn't matter

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Nice! Looks like they'd fit the WD21 switch holes, too.

Never had a WD21 or have enough knowledge on them so though I’d just stick it here. If they fit the wd21 then that’s pretty good to know 

45 minutes ago, R50JR said:

Thanks for sharing!

No problem! I’ve tried looking for these online before and couldn’t find any that would fit this so I said screw it I’ll just make my own. I’m very happy I did.