Membership?

Dozzerwd21

Does anyobe keep tabs on members trying to join.? I realize its a little bit slower on here vs the fb npora. I would like to have my two pictures on here and have a actual member title. I went to far to have a custom decal visor designed to show off the npora group. Nothing yet on my application? I doubting it eent through. Anybody become a member recently?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Yup from what i understand you get to post up two pictures along with a lil info on your pathy its under "members rides".

You are correct, but it's been a long while since I've updated and added new ones.  May still be a bit, I'll try and let you know when I start doing it once again.

Also, I see you sent a PM a while ago.  My apologies for not responding, I honestly didn't even see it as I have been slammed at work during the shutdowns.

Edited by RedPath88
PM Note
  • Like 2

You are correct, but it's been a long while since I've updated and added new ones.  May still be a bit, I'll try and let you know when I start doing it once again.

Also, I see you sent a PM a while ago.  My apologies for not responding, I honestly didn't even see it as I have been slammed at work during the shutdowns.
Ok cool i was afraid it was dead . Lol anywaays i got a custom npora vinyl visor made up to represent .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dozzerwd21 said:

Ok cool i was afraid it was dead . Lol anywaays i got a custom npora vinyl visor made up to represent .

It's been quite insane, 'cuz, ya know, every1 needz der internetz!!! :lol:

19 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Learn something new every day I guess! Is there a secret handshake I don't know about too?

Only if you never visit the NPORA Home Page ;)

• 4 weeks later...