1991 Pathfinder Dimmer switch

Jeremiah123

Have been testing to see why my dash lights wont come and and have been looking through a couple threads and figured it was my dimmer switch as my tail lights don't come on as well. Please let me know if you have one.

I reconnected the dimmer switch to complete the circuit and the front corner lights did not come on. Only headlights, beams, and turn signals work. I'm assuming its a different problem?

Yeah, that's not the dimmer. When my dimmer died, all I lost were the dash lights. Check your fuses in the dashboard, I had a bad license plate light pop a fuse and take out the markers/plate lights/dash lights. If it's not that, could be the headlight switch. Mine was kind of temperamental on that circuit (wouldn't always turn on until I wiggled it) until I took it apart and cleaned it. Start with the fuse, though.

• Like 1

Update, found a blown fuse for the tail lamp; now the corner lights and tail lights come on (thank you). Only thing that doesn't come on is the dash lights. I'm going to clean the connections then retest.