Got a 91 pathfinder and wanted to join the community

I bought it close to a month ago and was in terrible shape, as it has been sitting for close to 10 years is what the previous owner said.

Only 87k miles on her, but minor surface rust and the paint is oxidized and has some water stains.

I changed all the fluids, except for the power steering, as I heard it takes dexron ATF and not Power steering fluid.

Changed the front windshield pump and cleaned the air filter as well.

All the bushings on the front and back end look shot, so will definitely have to change them, but i want to add a 2" or 3" lift kit, but im not sure where to start as i've never got into lifting a car (if anyone can give some budget options ill be more than happy).

Also the dash lights and tail lights come on, but the brake lights work, so im assuming its the dimmer switch? Wondering if you had the same problem as it seems somewhat common and what your solution would be. 

Need to weld another exhaust tip or get another exhaust as it looks like it is about to fall off, so ill see what im going to do about that.

TIming belt, water pump, and thermostat was also changed.

Is there anything i need to look at in specific or look into replacing at the 90k mile range? 

• Like 1