Weird wobble

okanagan

Since about last summer my 99 Pathfinder (4wd) has developed a weird wobble to the left whenever I let off the gas at highway speeds.  When resume speed it wobbles to the right.  Quite annoying.  I know it is not the rear trailing arm bushings as those have been done.  On the front end I've done ball joints, inner/outer tie rod ends, struts and coils and end links.  The rear also has new coils and shocks.  Alignment has been done.  Engine and transmission mounts appear to be in good shape.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Edited by okanagan

Could the panhard bar bushings be worn?

also, if the trailing arm bushings weren’t installed correctly, I believe it’s possible to get the death sway again really fast

Thank you for the quick replies.  When the original trailing arm bushings were shot I didn't have this problem.  I rechecked all the bushings a couple of days ago and they appear to be in good condition.  Panhard rod also appears to be fine.  Same with rear end links.

• 1 month later...

Pressed in 4 new Nolathane poly bushings in the lower trailing arms.  The Moog ones were shot and only lasted about 35,000 KM.  Disappointing.  Problem is solved now.

Pressing out the old bushings was extremely difficult.  Even with a 10 ton press we could not initially press out the bushings.  So we made several cuts in each the bushings with a hacksaw and then used a chisel to peel away part of the shell.  Then back to the press.  Is there an easier way to remove these bushing?