LED Headlights

I'm now down to doing things that I WANT to do to my R50 instead of things that I NEED.  Last week I ordered LED lights and the plugs don't fit.  They claim to be for a replacement for the 9003 headlight bulb but aren't.  Has anyone else here succesfully installed LED headlights (and foglights)?  What brand did you go with?  How do you like them?

I'm now down to doing things that I WANT to do to my R50 instead of things that I NEED.  Last week I ordered LED lights and the plugs don't fit.  They claim to be for a replacement for the 9003 headlight bulb but aren't.  Has anyone else here succesfully installed LED headlights (and foglights)?  What brand did you go with?  How do you like them?

I bought some Sealight H4 9003 headlights and they’ve been working great. Huge improvement over the Philips X-treme vision bulbs I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I built D2S projector headlights with parts from TheRetrofitSource.com
Have had them on for a few years now and they performed excellent.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I got some more ordered that the ones they sent me are going back tomorrow.  They were suppose to be a 9003 and an H3, but when I took them out of the box they both have the same 2 prong connector.  I also decided to put ambers in the fog lights (probably came that way).  This is going to be my Illinois to Atlanta truck and there are some pretty dark stretches of road along the way.