Need help finding/Identifying parts

Efful

Hello y'all, I'm new here and I just recently bought a Pathfinder as a project vehicle. And I'm loving every bit of it. But I need some help finding a few parts that I've tried to find myself but cant really find. 

ph0edE3.jpg

The first is just the cover for the passenger dash airbag, does anyone know where I can possible find one of these?

EtEn2WT.jpg

The second being either a new steering wheel or just the steering wheel middle piece. I've tried searching for this piece but everywhere I've looked says unavailable.

And lastly what is the correct term for this metal tube in the picture below, I've looked in the Lubricating and cooling book but cant find it anywhere

YIxtlIX.jpg

I believe it is federally prohibited for junkyards to sell airbags. The passenger airbag is still available, but the driver is not.

Passenger Air Bag 2  BEIGE

K8515-5W59C

Driver Air Bag  BEIGE

Y8E1M-5W902

Lower Tie Bar

62530-0W700

Edited by R50JR

Thank you for the response!

That's a shame I cant buy that from a junkyard but Thank you for the passenger air bag part #.

Also I was meaning the metal pipe in front of the lower tie bar, the one that looks to be connected to oil.

I think it's catalytic converters wreckers aren't allowed to sell. You can buy used airbags on eBay, so I don't see why a yard couldn't sell you one. You might also look for a private party parting one out.

I'm not familiar with the R50 or its plumbing, but it shouldn't be too hard to follow one end of the pipe to what it connects to. I'd hazard a guess at aircon, given where it is and where it looks like it's going, but it could also be the transmission cooler or the power steering.

10 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I think it's catalytic converters wreckers aren't allowed to sell. You can buy used airbags on eBay, so I don't see why a yard couldn't sell you one. You might also look for a private party parting one out.

I'm not familiar with the R50 or its plumbing, but it shouldn't be too hard to follow one end of the pipe to what it connects to. I'd hazard a guess at aircon, given where it is and where it looks like it's going, but it could also be the transmission cooler or the power steering.

I'll try looking on Ebay, thank you. Now that tube I followed it and it seems to be coming from where you pour engine oil into the car and if that's the case I need to get it fixed asap as its pinched. I drained the oil but the oil cap is still full. I dont know the part number or the name of the tube.

Edited by Efful

Never mind guys I've figured it out, it's a power steering line I was mixing up the fillers

Part number is 49790-4W00A.

Thank you guys for helping with airbag information.

Edited by Efful
  • Like 1

Around here salvage yards won't sell airbags either since the Takita recalls. It is a violation of Utah law apparently. 

The covers are an integral part of the airbag, so not replaceable seperately. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riderman said:

I just purchased the dash out of a R50 with air bag at Pick N Pull here in VA.

How much you pay for the whole set if you dont mind me asking?

19 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

Around here salvage yards won't sell airbags either since the Takita recalls. It is a violation of Utah law apparently. 

The covers are an integral part of the airbag, so not replaceable seperately.

That's a real shame, NC inspection doesn't require airbags from what I know so I was gonna cheap out on the passenger airbag and just get the cover. ?

Edited by Efful

On 6/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, Efful said:

How much you pay for the whole set if you dont mind me asking?

About $35.00-$40.00 for the entire dash with the airbag attached from Foss or Pick N pull.  I go to both all of the time.

Edited by Riderman
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

You could get creative and make that space into another storage box and/or just put a Dashmat over it. 

Edited by Riderman

16 hours ago, Mr_Reverse said:

You could get creative and make that space into another storage box and/or just put a Dashmat over it. 

That storage box sounds like a good idea, thanks!