Stereo Installation

A few weeks ago, I installed a Pioneer DMH-2660NEX head unit in my 2004 Pathfinder.  I ordered the trim ring to eliminate the gap but it still leaved a gap at the bottom.  This is the trim kit made by Metra.  Usually their stuff is on point but this one sucks.  I spent time on the phone with Crutchfield and they say that this is the trim ring they have listed for the Pathfinder.    Has anyone else installed a double din unit in their Pathfinder and what did you do to not have this problem?

2 hours ago, Preacher said:

A few weeks ago, I installed a Pioneer DMH-2660NEX head unit in my 2004 Pathfinder.  I ordered the trim ring to eliminate the gap but it still leaved a gap at the bottom.  This is the trim kit made by Metra.  Usually their stuff is on point but this one sucks.  I spent time on the phone with Crutchfield and they say that this is the trim ring they have listed for the Pathfinder.    Has anyone else installed a double din unit in their Pathfinder and what did you do to not have this problem?

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/43883-r50jr’s-build-thread/?do=findComment&comment=795682

Edited by R50JR