What would be a good price to sell at? has had lots of work done

i have a 1995 nissan pathfinder that i have driven since around 2016. in fall 2017 the engine blew out so we replaced it with another motor, the same v6 the truck would have been sold with. has a new oil pan but mechanics left the dip stick in when replacing it so now it is stuck. this would be an easy fix as simple as dropping the pan and pulling the dip stick out. brand new AC compressor, brand new AC blower, an ehhhhh job on the speakers because i did them myself without much knowledge. one of my front wheels today however began making grinding noises which lead to a thump as i drove, almost rhythmically. im thinking its the hubs but im not a mechanic.  the interior however is in great condition minus a small tear on a piece of the drivers side door armrest. 

The first engine blew at about 170,000 miles and the truck currently reads 210,000 miles with the new engine. the pant is okay its a bit faded in some areas and has had some quick touch ups that are noticeable up close. chips on the front of the hood.

this has always been a work truck even for the original owner before me. ive driven this for food delivery since spring 2017.  

pictures for context https://imgur.com/a/vmeMdlo

Clean rig! Reminds me of my old '95. No idea what anything's worth in your area (or mine for that matter) but good luck with the sale.

Jack it up and wiggle the front wheel that's making noise. If it doesn't have play in it, I'd suspect the auto locking hub. When one of mine started crapping out it made a noise like someone slamming gears without using the clutch.

• 2 weeks later...