2000 Pathfinder body and parts diagram?

MTGunner

Where can I find a body and frame parts diagram for the front frame and suspension for my 4x4 Pathfinder. I have a clunking noise that I want to fix. Have checked the ball joints to be good. New front struts and rear shocks. Noise seems to be coming from drivers side front. BTW, this Pathfinder was in a front minor collision before I owned it. MTG

I usually use megazip.net and put my chassis number in the search box to get all the parts my truck carries. Courtesyparts.com is also a site I use often.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MTGunner said:

Where can I find a body and frame parts diagram for the front frame and suspension for my 4x4 Pathfinder. I have a clunking noise that I want to fix. Have checked the ball joints to be good. New front struts and rear shocks. Noise seems to be coming from drivers side front. BTW, this Pathfinder was in a front minor collision before I owned it. MTG

Check your front sway bar bushes. I had some clunking which was driving me insane and it disappeared after replacing the shot stock bushes with some Nolathane ones! Cheap and easy.

• Like 1

Replaced sway bar bushings and found rack and pinion bellows boot to be torn. Replaced the boot, checked other bushings to be good. Looks as though the ball joints have been replaced. Now, will have front end aligned. But, at this point my R50 drives and sounds great. A pleasure to glean information from these forum posters. Thank you all. MTG