RAW444 BUILD THREAD

RAW444

I've seen a lot of the active guys on here have a build thread, so I thought id make one of my own so that everything I've done and everything that I plan do to her in the future can all be in one place.

Introducing my 2001 3.3L Series II R50 Ti as bought early 2019.. 190XXX KMS on the clock.

bqSEQ1u.png

Stock as a rock with Nissan factory bullbar and sidesteps, last owner had mounted a side awning!

Ive done a fair bit to her over the past 12 months including;

- 2" Lift Lovells Shocks and Medium Load Springs

- 31" M/T's on 16" Sunraysia Steelies

- 42" XTM Roofmount Light Bar

- 2x 7" KINGS Domin8tor LED Spotties

- BushSkinz 4x4 Bash/Skid Plate

- 105AH Duel Battery

- 40AH DCDC Charger

- 900x1000 Titan Rear Drawers (Inner Wheel Arch required some uh.. 'trimming')

- Slotted Rotors + Heavy Duty Brake Pads

Plus a ton of other small mods Ill probably update as I remember..

And general maintenance such as all of the belts replaced, practically everything fuel related has been replaced with new, new Steering Pump and Rack, Spark Plugs, Distributor.. umm.. A lot of small things have been done over the year.. including 65,000KMS on the clock.. We get around..

SO. 

Below are some photos of her now and over the year as shes progressed..

Fc6Rvxa.jpg<

BUSHSKINZ BASHPLATE

bE6toEK.jpg

LOVELLS 2INCH LIFT

rRM6QnD.jpg

TITAN REAR DRAWERS + 20L WATER TANK + FRIDGE/FREEZER + DUEL BATTERY HOUSING

TrvevRF.jpg

THUNDER 40AMP DCDC CHARGER + SOME SOCKETS MOUNTED ON WALL

Qt70Zoz.jpg 

BLUETOOTH HEAD UNIT + ORICOM DUEL ANTENNA UHF

EmLM1zk.jpg 

Probably seen these before but I think these reverse cameras integrated into the rearview mirror and bloody awesome! 
I have a control switch where one of the coin holders were so I can have it on permanently when the cargo area is full and you cant see out the back.

TwElOhQ.jpg 

JUST A SILLY EXHAUST TIP PURELY FOR SEX APPEAL ;) 

fad2gRS.jpg

gkFz4LH.jpg 

That's all so far.. but I have no plans of slowing down anytime soon.. next thing on the agenda will be custom flares as the stock ones just take up too much of the wheel arch for my liking..
HID Headlights..
Snorkel will probably be the next mod as the wet season approaches..

Rear Lockers.. Maybe front as well.. see what happens..
Rear LED's for camping..
Smoked out taillights..
Taillight Guards..
Also keeping my eyes out for a QX4 woodgrain interior to swap out..
A custom rear bar would also be great in the future.. adding a bit more departure angle..
See how we go with getting the new XROX bar and Winch done before wet season too..

As you can all probably guess this list is nowhere near finished and will continue to grow and I will be posting all future mods as they happen in this topic for anyone who is interested.

Cheers guys, if you have any ideas or tips please let me know and I will try to do the same!

Edited by RAW444
  • Like 4

Looks great! You Australians have some great options available to you. I don't think we have the LOVELLS front struts available to us in the US, but I've heard good things. YOu have a 2001 with a 3.3L? I thought 2000 was the last year for the facelift+3.3, but maybe I'm wrong. 

For HID headlights a guy posted up on here his projector retrofit and with our basic headlights it looks really straight forward. I might look into that one day.

Welcome!

On 3/17/2020 at 1:20 AM, zakzackzachary said:

Looks great! You Australians have some great options available to you. I don't think we have the LOVELLS front struts available to us in the US, but I've heard good things. YOu have a 2001 with a 3.3L? I thought 2000 was the last year for the facelift+3.3, but maybe I'm wrong. 

For HID headlights a guy posted up on here his projector retrofit and with our basic headlights it looks really straight forward. I might look into that one day.

Welcome!

Yeah mate 3.3L 2001, I think this was the last run (July 2001) 

On 3/21/2020 at 4:20 PM, Sjackson2 said:

You guys have access to so much more cool stuff for pathys out there 

I feel the opposite after seeing all the units on here from the US.. I guess a lot of the mods there are custom fab though

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, zakzackzachary said:

Welcome!

I think only in the USA they stopped the 3.3 after 2000. In my country Guatemala I also have a Pathfinder SE 2001 3.3L 

Looking awesome! Not enough builds from down “undah” on here.

Did you say that bullbar is OEM?? I had no idea Nissan made those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk