Another wheel thread

alexg89

I have done my fair share of browsing this fine site but i have yet to come across a thread specific for what wheels people are running. There are plenty about tire sizes but lets see what wheels everyone has 

-Wheel brand

-Diameter 16,17,18

-tire size 

-Width

-Offset/backspacing

-suspension modifaction

-fender mod

and any other relevant info 

Lots of info on this already covered in there. You just gotta sift through it. To summarize, you can fit 32's with some trimming on a 2" lift (springs every time over spacers), you'll want 15x8 wheels with 3.75" backspacing or 16x8 wheels with 4" BS.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mjotrainbrain said:

Lots of info on this already covered in there. You just gotta sift through it. To summarize, you can fit 32's with some trimming on a 2" lift (springs every time over spacers), you'll want 15x8 wheels with 3.75" backspacing or 16x8 wheels with 4" BS.

what do you normally have to trim, just bumper plastic?

On 3/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, Strato_54 said:

what do you normally have to trim, just bumper plastic?

Bumper plastic, and commonly also a bit of metal on the fender right by the rocker panel. I had to take a small triangle off mine in that area.

3 hours ago, mjotrainbrain said:

Bumper plastic, and commonly also a bit of metal on the fender right by the rocker panel. I had to take a small triangle off mine in that area.

thats not bad since mine is rusted out in that corner anyways. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Strato_54 said:

thats not bad since mine is rusted out in that corner anyways. 

Not unusual, it's a *fantastic* little pocket for junk to collect in and rot through. Yaaaaaaay rust!

41 minutes ago, mjotrainbrain said:

Not unusual, it's a *fantastic* little pocket for junk to collect in and rot through. Yaaaaaaay rust!

its only drivers side which makes it even more annoying but if i can justify cutting it and then painting the open spots then might as well