Lift kit

nerposte

well, for the r52 there is not a whole lot that ive seen out there let alone for the r50 platform. if you can find something thats along the lines of arb old man emu,  then thats your best bet. what ever brands you see listed here on the forum are probably a viable option granted you can find one that will work for your model.

Strongly recommend getting the auxiliary trans cooler for your car first. It is pricey, about $600 just in parts if I recall correctly, but your CVT will live longer with it. As far as I know, it is a Nissan only kit. Might be able to build one but won't be much cheaper or work as well. 

• Like 1

There is very little information about that generation Pathfinder on this forum, as they're not optimized for offroading from Nissan really in any way, and this is a primarily offroad forum. All of the discussions thus far (very few) are here:

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/forum/72-2013-present-r52-pathfinders/

As far as a lift, the only suggestion I would have is getting a spacer lift custom machined, just then you'll have to take the plunge to experiment with if the CV's will survive and if it will even be possible to align it, let alone if any of the car's electronic systems will get fussy.

Well I'll de darned, Dobinson's does in fact make a small lift. Couldn't find the link to the Lovells one @RAW444 mentioned but if he was right about the Dobinson's I'm sure he was right about that too. Dobinson's stuff is very highly favored in the 4th gen 4Runner community, in many cases higher than OME, so I'd put a big thumbs up for that.

https://www.dobinsonsprings.com/nissan/niss-79/kits

• Like 1