Good ol boy from Dutch Country PA

Hey guys!

My name is Doug. Recently picked up a mint-condition 2000 LE from a friend a few months ago with full intentions of running it strictly offroad. I have a few places local I can wheel, namely Reading Anthracite in St. Clair and the holy ground of Centralia PA.

Anyways I do have mechanical experience, been wrenching since I could just about hold one and auto mechanics have always been an interest. Did 2.5 years of votec, graduated top 3 in the class and with a VT inspection certification as well as some smaller manufacturer certs. Been building offroad tractors since I was 13 and operate one of the largest tractor forums dedicated to that sort of thing. Built minibikes for a few years starting in '15, got into larger bikes in '16, and now here I am with a proper offroad capable vehicle (my '00 Maxima didnt last long).

Hoping to learn a bit more about these SUVs and hopefully get some ideas. Do a lot of stuff on a tight budget so I am always looking for cheap mods so I can have some cheap fun. Maybe find some wheeling buddies so I dont have to worry about getting stuck.

82237003_4085230018169971_82913393559564

• Like 1