Antifreeze Leak behind/down from Distributor

Mrelcocko

Hey guys my Q finally produced the leak behind the distributor. As a lot of you know this is a common problem over time. There's a number of things it could be and doing a pressure test doesn't always give you the location of the leak as in my case. I should've replaced all the hoses and gaskets back when I done the TB/water pump/ valve cover gaskets, but lazy me didn't and now I'm paying for it. My leak was coming from either intake bypass hose or temp sensor housing. Very hard to tell. I also needed to replace my knock sensor since day one. I was actually gonna do the easy knock sensor move and noticed antifreeze under the front and plans changed. In a way kinda happy cause I didn't really want to do the knock sensor unless it was done right anyway. As far as gasket/hose kits what do you guys recommend? I want to replace whatever needs to be replaced while I'm in that area. Thanks hope everyone is having a great year so far.bcd9f0f96b4e0bd8737ca05090e73e09.jpgd2265a6c11982372f8f7159fced70f0c.jpged2928eb779fa2dc45ba209286b947b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk