Qx4 no crank

Calr

My 2003 infiniti qx4 has a very long story, we bought the car used in 2016, it had around 160,000 miles on it maybe. My son drove it to school everyday and loved it. One day he decided to go mud bogging and blew the 4wd, after that it was still fine. Skip some time ahead into early 2017 my daughter needed a car to start driving, and we bought a 97 pathfinder from some friends, she still had her permit. Every now and then my son would drive it to school and eventually it got to the point where e loved that pathy. Skip some more time(2017still?), and he came back to the qx4 he started it and it ran fine, but one day he said he idled funny, like it was reviving while idleling. We waited to fix it because of the short time on our hands to fix it. One day after taking a break from the qx4 he came back to it, he was driving down the highway and he said it just stopped running, he didnt know what happend but he smelt something burnt. We took it to infinity and they said the wiring harness needed to be replaced, for 4500$.( keep in mind it would still crank).We told we paid about that much for the car, and walked off, we believed we knew the problem, i looked into the ecm to see a burnt mark on it and a blown fuse. We sent that to an infiniti place to replace that and the did, next we replaced the throttle body which was the culprit for he strange idling before($500). Later we checked to see if it was getting gas and it was We tried to start but now no crank. We gave up. Come summer 2019, it is still sitting there, my younger son went out to work on it, cause he loves it, he charges the battery ( this battery was bought during the time we tried to fix it a while ago)... a few hours later and its done he goes ounto crank it and... it cranks!!!!!, but it wont start? we put the “code reader”( cant remember name of the top of my head) and it says that nothing is wrong, no codes. Next day later he checks it and it gives him a code for crankshaft postion sensor. The problem was i had plenty if other things around the house that i needed to do and that car wasnt my top priority. We stopped working on it. 

Now January 2020 my son came back to it, charged it and now it wont start, dont want to spend any more money on this thing!! Every time i try to start it i hear a click, ive tried almost everything, my only culprit now is the neutral/park relay. It is also now giving me the p0335 code too( circuit a). Answers⬇️

i mean if it says that relay then by logic its that relay? you cant start a car in drive or reverse obviously but you can in neutral and park. maybe the relay telling the car its in one of those positions is bad? thats pretty logical no?

Its not saying that it is that relay, that was just a guess of mine. Someone else had that problem. So i wanted to completely make sure that was it. And i dont really have a way of checking it.

43 minutes ago, Calr said:

Its not saying that it is that relay, that was just a guess of mine. Someone else had that problem. So i wanted to completely make sure that was it. And i dont really have a way of checking it.

ohhh my bad i mis read it then

6 hours ago, Calr said:

No it still doesnt crank, and battery is fine, idk if the click means from the engine means anything though.

i know the battery is fine but if it makes the same click as if it was dead then maybe faulty starter. try turning the engine by the crank and see if its catching on something maybe