Hello NPORA!

jjmwilkinson

Hello! 

I've been lurking for a while since I bought my 2002 R50 back in November from my buddy's dad who sold it to me cheap because of a transmission issue. The body of the truck is pretty damn mint, for a 287k mile, always parked outside vehicle, minus the deteriorated chip protect on the hood.

I've done a lot to my Pathfinder already while waiting for the transmission to blow up since I didn't want to put a new transmission in it without confirming that was the issue. 

So far: Warn hubs, AC 2" inch lift, upper trailing arm bushings, all of the fluids, new wheels/tires, idle air control valve, alternator (due to bearings, not charging issue), idler pulley, oil cooler o-rings. As well as pulled out all of the seats and center console and with help from my fiance we cleaned the hell out of the carpet and seats and got grime that has probably been in the car since my buddy and I were kids. 

I don't have huge plans for this truck, other than some light off roading, camping, and mountain car for the winter so I can stop putting as many miles on my Impreza, while also expanding how much room I have for activites!

• Like 1