Could someone post a pic of the buckle layout under the rear seats?

RCWD21

Like the title says, could someone post a pic of the buckles under the rear seats? I cant for the life of me find a picture of them online

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Too dark for a decent pic at the moment (and too much junk in the back). I'm guessing you took the belts out and are trying to figure out where they went? Mine's got the reel for the center belt on the passenger's side, the two side belt buckles in the middle, and then the center belt buckle closest to the driver's side. I assume this is correct, couldn't find anything in the service manual to confirm though. If you still need a pic let me know and I'll try and get one when it's light out.

Too dark for a decent pic at the moment (and too much junk in the back). I'm guessing you took the belts out and are trying to figure out where they went? Mine's got the reel for the center belt on the passenger's side, the two side belt buckles in the middle, and then the center belt buckle closest to the driver's side. I assume this is correct, couldn't find anything in the service manual to confirm though. If you still need a pic let me know and I'll try and get one when it's light out.
I replaced that entire section of floor due to rust so everything was removed, and it's been like a year so I cant remember what orientation things were in. I'm leaving the center belt and latch out since it always got in my way in my 4 door. I'm dealing with the 4 bolt holes and 2 belt assemblies. I'd assume the belt assemblies go in the inner holes to give more room for whoever sits there.

But yes if you could snap a pic that would be great!a45e456b3aff95085ae818dcd3245c22.jpg

That's quite a patch! And yeah, the shoulder belt buckles go in the two inner holes, by the seat back bracket you've got your ground clamp on. Don't mind the walnut grit and the I-can't-believe-it's-not-dynamat.

49294411773_28f128d63c_b.jpg  
That it was! It's not perfect but theres no more foot sized holes under the rear seats! And thanks for the pic, that helps a ton!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...